• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who thinks BBS will be best KH yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

So which one will it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i'm the only one against the armor idea...partial armor is ok, but how is aqua going to wear armor with a skirt on?

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
i'm the only one against the armor idea...partial armor is ok, but how is aqua going to wear armor with a skirt on?

Maybe she won't be wearing a skirt at that moment...
O.O

Allister Rose

French Lover
Maybe she won't be wearing a skirt at that moment...
O.O

that's lame......

thumbs donw on the armor idea....it looks far too...weird...i like the clothes they are wearing, it gives them a modern look...if they wear armor, they willhave this power rangers look (not that they look like power rangers, but they will have that power rangers feel). plus the armor in the trailer and the armor in the game look completely different (compare the armor they have on there shoulder)

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Story, To me even though we don't kno much it seems like BBS story has the potential to be one of the most heartfelt and intense yet in the series. i think it will connect with us more like (to me at least) kh1 did, with story ending being a sad one, maybe even sadder than kh1 (which everyone cried about)

I'm hoping the story is very interesting and mature. It still has to have that fun playfulness of Disney, but have a more mature side to the sotry to get ready for the possibly T rated KHIII. If it is more mature, I'll just show it to my friends and be like, 'and you thought this was a kid's game, HA!!!"

Graphics are on par with kh2, some scenes look even better, most notable with MX and his facial expressions and the camera movements they do. gives the scene alot more intensity and realism.

The graphics looks amzing! It doesn't surprise me. When it comes to handheld games, SE always comes in with the good stuff.

some bad points

yes it is on the psp, but i dont think that will take any less from the experience, and if ur that down about it, connect it to ur tv and play it!.

What's wrong with the PSP!? The PSP's graphics are amazing! As for hooking it up to my TV, I think it might ruin the effect of the game.

no sora or riku. i miss sora too, can't wait till kh3 to play with him again but too much of a good thing u kno.

Well, techinically, they do appear. and Nomura has said that even tho Sora and co. don't directly matter, everything will come together.

So even though we dont know much about the game, and its not even released, i think it had the potential to be the best kh yet and will at touch us just like the first 2 and wont feel like a side story but more like a real kh.

I TOTALLY agree with you. This is gonna be the BEST side story out there! I've been a BBS supporter since the beginning, so this thread brightened my day! thank you!

crazzyBRY

that's lame......

thumbs donw on the armor idea....it looks far too...weird...i like the clothes they are wearing, it gives them a modern look...if they wear armor, they willhave this power rangers look (not that they look like power rangers, but they will have that power rangers feel). plus the armor in the trailer and the armor in the game look completely different (compare the armor they have on there shoulder)

aqua doesn't wear skirt...she wear like a high short =)..

and i don't think the armor on their shoulder are the matching parts of the armor in the BBS secret trailer...probably like a rank symbol...

(like how terra has the biggest one) = <--sounds akward

Alex999

and i don't think the armor on their shoulder are the matching parts of the armor in the BBS secret trailer...probably like a rank symbol...

hahahahaaa lol, terra has the biggest one....

anyways man WHAT!? i love the armor idea, its freakin insane. like 50 times better than black coats

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I voted for all because no option were good for me. To me each KH has its down and up side. BBS will be good, but the hype for it is too big for it doesn't deceive in the end.

Allister Rose

French Lover

i dont think armor is good at all....i mean lingering sentiment looked alright, but only because he had the right body for it, what about aqua and ven? ven is hsort, and aqua has a feminine body....imagine bulky armor on them looks like....two kids on steroids.....

aqua has shorts, yes, b ut she has a two pieces of clothing on the side acting as a skirt. kinda like rinoa's skirt thingy

Lonbilly

Awards
i dont think armor is good at all....i mean lingering sentiment looked alright, but only because he had the right body for it, what about aqua and ven? ven is hsort, and aqua has a feminine body....imagine bulky armor on them looks like....two kids on steroids.....

aqua has shorts, yes, b ut she has a two pieces of clothing on the side acting as a skirt. kinda like rinoa's skirt thingy

The armor doesn't have to be bulky
Look at how V & A's armor were in the Secret endings
They weren't like Macho men armor

A

Audo

Honestly, people are way too overhyping BBS. It's never going to meet some of the expectations fans put on it. CoM (not Re:CoM) is still the best in the series.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Personally I think BBS will be my favorite, it's taking the dark tone I wanted KH to take...that's what i see at least. The gameplay is amazing too but that could change, the story seems great so far so I'm hoping BBS can deliver.

Lonbilly

Awards
Honestly, people are way too overhyping BBS. It's never going to meet some of the expectations fans put on it. CoM (not Re:CoM) is still the best in the series.

I sponsor this comment. :36:

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
well it's Definitely BBS for me, Many mysteries and questions answered , same team of COM making da game, The dark and dramatic story , playing as TAV...I just get chills of excitement when I see the trailers and how the game is gonna be so lolz yea it will definitely be one of my all time favs. =)

Allister Rose

French Lover
The armor doesn't have to be bulky
Look at how V & A's armor were in the Secret endings
They weren't like Macho men armor

they kinda were...especially around the arms and legs...in the secret ending, they all looked much older. besides tetsuya nomura only put armor because he didnt know what he will make them look like.

now that he does, the armor is not needed....plus...it feels like a kknights and armor story (which is far too cliche)

Alex999

im also happy about BBS because disney has finally stopped being stupid f**** douchebags and they're letting SE show mickeys face for more than one scene

Alex999

they kinda were...especially around the arms and legs...in the secret ending, they all looked much older. besides tetsuya nomura only put armor because he didnt know what he will make them look like.

now that he does, the armor is not needed....plus...it feels like a kknights and armor story (which is far too cliche)

the same applies to the black coats in deep dive, and look at that, they became part of the story. im almost certain the armors will be back.

(sry double post)

Allister Rose

French Lover
the same applies to the black coats in deep dive, and look at that, they became part of the story. im almost certain the armors will be back.

(sry double post)

they kinda did.....just not the way we wanted...full armor looks....cliche, old, boring....armor mixed clothes. looks very nice and almost original (the way tetsuya nomura did it)

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I personally dislike the armor thing. It will not feel like KH to me if a play as some armorized character walking around with a weapon. If they put it in it's gonna be a big negative for me imo

Alex999

they kinda did.....just not the way we wanted...full armor looks....cliche, old, boring....armor mixed clothes. looks very nice and almost original (the way tetsuya nomura did it)

well i think there are alot of armor fans, so they'll have them im sure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back