• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who thinks BBS will be best KH yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

So which one will it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
BBS is being kind of overhyped, but I'll admit it has a lot going for it. Darker story, new cast, new worlds, a good scenario writer, etc. About the only thing it doesn't have is the main KH team working on it.

Whether it'll be the best game or not is something we'll have to see.

Allister Rose

French Lover
BBS is being kind of overhyped, but I'll admit it has a lot going for it. Darker story, new cast, new worlds, a good scenario writer, etc. About the only thing it doesn't have is the main KH team working on it.

Whether it'll be the best game or not is something we'll have to see.

well it isnt the main game...so why would they use the main kh team?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Nothing can beat KH1, because that's what started it all.
I do think BBS is looking mighty good, though. New worlds, new characters.

tacochance

I think coded is gonna be better, (just cuz it looks like a KH1 clone, and it's the only game that takes place after KH2, and leads into KH3 :p) But BBS looks good too, I think my fave KH games goes like this,
1. KH1
2. KH: Re:COM
3. KH2,
I think that BBS will become one of the top three, I'm sure

Allister Rose

French Lover
I'm waiting for more info to say it'll be the best. Actually, I'll wait until the game comes out.
I wouldn't get too hyped, just look what happened with KH2.

kh2 had a nice style but story was screwed up....and again, nojima's fault.

watanabe is here to do the scenario. so i imagine it will be as good or close to COM.

zhill05

thats alot more questions than what we had for kh2. and even more exciting mysteries i think

also i forgot to add, if they include their armors as part of the gameplay then its no contest, complele perfection.

being able to use the armors in actual gameplay would bring the game into complete perfection, if not close to it. Nomura sort of did the same thing with Roxas, we played as him in his regular attire in KH2 and then played in Organization attire in Days. Since that this game is being done by the same group that did COM, I hope that it's nothing like how the set up is for COM with cards and numbers of them. Overall I have high expectations for this game.

crazzyBRY

being able to use the armors in actual gameplay would bring the game into complete perfection, if not close to it. Nomura sort of did the same thing with Roxas, we played as him in his regular attire in KH2 and then played in Organization attire in Days. Since that this game is being done by the same group that did COM, I hope that it's nothing like how the set up is for COM with cards and numbers of them. Overall I have high expectations for this game.

the gameplay is like a hybrid of kh2 and COM..

but not the cards...it just have to wait to load up...and customizing decks

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I think I'll wait until the game comes out and I play for myself before deciding if it's the best so far.
KH and CoM are on the top for now. Wouldn't get my hopes up for it being the greatest but the darker storyline and the new characters do have me happy.

State

Awards
The first will always be first. KH > BbS. I just think it's innovative gameplay elements will be enjoyable. All of the KH games have had something enjoyable.

Allister Rose

French Lover
though BBS is the one that started it all (story-wise)

like how i think crisis core had a much better story than the first ff7

Go-Getter Greg

Eh. I'm excited for BBS, i suppose, and i was looking into getting a PSP soon so i might as well play it.

Also who the fuck cried at KH1? I beat that game when i was 9 or 10, didn't shed a single tear.

crazzyBRY

its not really a crying ending in kh1..

i dn't remember anything in kh1..since i was like 7-8...and i didn't got to play the whole thing...

but i think BBS will have an ending that makes you cry...since its a sad story...

Summonerbrandon

XD The armor got me jumping up & down for me, so I don't mind having the armor in the game. IS it true that the actor who voiced as Paine from FFX-2 & the actor who voiced as Setzer will be voiced as Aqua & Ven? I have a big doubt about this. Anyways, I can't say that BBS will be the best game of the KH series, but it do look like fun. ^^

crazzyBRY

setzer is for terra...

same voice as roxas for ven...

but its in japanese...not english =)

Allister Rose

French Lover
i love paine's voice in ffx (englsih) and i really want her to be aqua's voice. but because she isnt as famous, people will disagree

Shinra

Banned
Awards
hhhhmmmm yeah... but I won't be getting bbs I don't have a psp...

crazzyBRY

Roxas isn't famous as well...in japanese =)..

hmmm..oh yea >.<..all of the voices in kh english are famous...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back