• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who should be Sora's master? Ventus or Aqua?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who should be Sora's master? Aqua or Ventus?

• Ventus

Votes: 35 27.1%
  • Aqua

Votes: 94 72.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
That doesn't make Yen Sid their master, it just makes him the one who is performing the test. Sora and Riku are master-less.

Lavender13

to determine who is master material, and then pass information down that only masters know. well that's what i got from playing aqua's scenario

Lavender13

pretty much. just like how terra is as strong as own and gave the right of passage to Riku.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Unless you go through MoM you are not a Keyblade Master technically, no matter how powerful you are.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Xemnas and the Organization called him one several times.
Localization issue, actually. The word that people have been referring Sora to since game one in Japanese translates more to "Keyblade Hero". It was then localized to "Master" because "Keyblade Hero" was a little awkward and they assumed it wouldn't be a big deal... Then BBS comes out and shows that there IS a difference between a normal wielder and a Master, and then the Localization was screwed.

tl;dr No, they don't. Not intentionally anyway.

I would say.. Terra should be Sora master..
Terra should be Riku's Master.

Box_ghost

I would say.. Terra should be Sora master..

That's stupid. Why? He has shown clear favor of Riku over Sora. TLS didn't even recognize the fact that Sora having one was part of fate.

Sora going to take the MoM right? So, Yen Sid would be their master.
Ventus is too young so he didn't take the test.

Ven is 14/5.
Sora is 15,
So what are you saying to me?

Davrax

Localization issue, actually. The word that people have been referring Sora to since game one in Japanese translates more to "Keyblade Hero". It was then localized to "Master" because "Keyblade Hero" was a little awkward and they assumed it wouldn't be a big deal... Then BBS comes out and shows that there IS a difference between a normal wielder and a Master, and then the Localization was screwed.

tl;dr No, they don't. Not intentionally anyway.
Ah, okay.
I'm sure you understand how a person could find that confusing.

Box_ghost

Technically, Ven is more like 19. So...

Well if we wanna get technical, Ven is 24-6, not 19.
But my point was that Sora is now at the age Ven was before he die- lost his heart. [I felt fangirls get ready to go Awesome Reach on my ass.]
So if Sora iss not 15/6 and Ven was at that age, it seems to be a mistake on someone's part [looks at CrystalMaiden] that Ven was unable to take it due to him being too young. Which was her point.

Stars

リク
That's stupid. Why? He has shown clear favor of Riku over Sora. TLS didn't even recognize the fact that Sora having one was part of fate.

Smart dude.That's what I think, can you explain politely like HeartSeams did? And because Terra has more favour on Riku over Sora so you called it stupid?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back