• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who should be Sora's master? Ventus or Aqua?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who should be Sora's master? Aqua or Ventus?

• Ventus

Votes: 35 27.1%
  • Aqua

Votes: 94 72.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Terra should be Riku's. They have the build-up for it.

Unless Terra doesn't survive KH3, He could go down with Xehanort.

No. I mean in BBS, he is technically 19.
Either that or in his flashbacks he's actually ten, yet has the body of a 14-15 year old.

I think that was more of laziness on the part of the development team working on BBS. Ven should have looked younger in the flashback but I still think he's 15 in BBS, and of course when he fell into a comma he probably stopped aging and is still 15.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Unless Terra doesn't survive KH3, He could go down with Xehanort.
No, he shouldn't. He's been through enough. I personally don't want to see Terra as another sacrificial hero. They're boring. I want to see Terra keeping his promise to Riku and being his Master. That is a character relationship I want to see more than anything pan out.

I think that was more of laziness on the part of the development team working on BBS. Ven should have looked younger in the flashback but I still think he's 15 in BBS, and of course when he fell into a comma he probably stopped aging and is still 15.
Pretty hard to imagine someone having a 10 year old apprentice and then being surprised when he doesn't use darkness though...

Revolution

No, he shouldn't. He's been through enough. I personally don't want to see Terra as another sacrificial hero. They're boring. I want to see Terra keeping his promise to Riku and being his Master. That is a character relationship I want to see more than anything pan out.

I have to disagree here.

In every single KH game, someone has "Died".

Eraqus in BBS = Heart is with Terra
Ansem before KH1 = Was not killed
Ansem in KH1 = Turns out to Be Xehanorts Heartless
Bunch of Organization Members in CoM = Chance of coming back
Ansem, again, in KH2 = In Dark Realm
Xemnas in KH2 = Merged with Xehanort Heartless
Xion in Days = Back to Sora

It's becoming repetitive to keep seeming like "Oh, these characters died. But guess what! We're gonna bring them back somehow!"

Terra fell to the darkness. He let it overcome him. As far as I see, he's at his own fault for being taken over.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
However, everyone who has "Died" is still alive somehow, as I said in my post.
To be fair, none of them have actually come back yet.

It's time Nomura finally let someone die for good, gone.
So, you want to spend a whole game saving Terra only for him to then die for good? That just seems stupid to me. If you want someone to die for good, make it Xehanort and Vanitas.

Revolution

To be fair, none of them have actually come back yet.

So, you want to spend a whole game saving Terra only for him to then die for good? That just seems stupid to me. If you want someone to die for good, make it Xehanort and Vanitas.

Based on the secret ending to ReCoded, one of them is back (Not saying who).
Ansem will be back, simply because Sora's too nice to leave him behind when he gets Aqua.
The Org. Guys? Eh, it's possible if their heartless were destroyed.
And Eraqus is in Xehanort, meaning he'd come back in the final game.

Also, the whole point of KHIII won't be "OK! Time to save Terra!". It's about finally defeating Xehanort, what the entire series is leading too.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Based on the secret ending to ReCoded, one of them is back (Not saying who).
I don't think Xehanort really counts. He was obviously going to come back.

Ansem will be back, simply because Sora's too nice to leave him behind when he gets Aqua.
The Org. Guys? Eh, it's possible if their heartless were destroyed.
And Eraqus is in Xehanort, meaning he'd come back in the final game.
I'm aware these things are possible, but they still haven't happen yet. Also, none of them even died, really. Eraqus is close though. Not sure how that's going to pan out.
Point is, we don't know exactly what "saving" them means. For TAV it seems obvious as they never actually truly "left the world". For RAN it's a bit different. So, we'll just have to wait and see.
Also, the whole point of KHIII won't be "OK! Time to save Terra!". It's about finally defeating Xehanort, what the entire series is leading too.
Except saving everyone, especially Terra which will be the hardest to do, I imagine, is what KH3 is all about, actually.

And, again, I think it is braver at this point for a character like Terra to actually live than it is to sacrifice him.

Revolution

It's nearly impossible to even save Terra at all though. One of the only times a heart was restored was when Kairi hugged Heartless Sora in Hollow Bastion, and that was because she was a Princess of Heart.

Not sure Xehanort is truly into receiving hugs.

The only other possible method would be if Terra tried to combat Xehanort from within with Eraqus while Sora, Aqua and Ven combat from the outside. And I have to disagree with the point of KH3, the end of the Xehanort saga, is going around saving everyone. Aqua and Ven would be those saved, but I doubt ARX or Namine would be included there. Their torment is completely different from the others. The main point of the final game is defeating Xehanort, hence why Sora and Riku are being forced to under the Mastery Exam in 3D.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It's nearly impossible to even save Terra at all though.
Sure it's possible. Xemnas, his body, was defeated. So, really, someone just needs to release his heart (Riku) and then it will join with his body. Dadum.

And I have to disagree with the point of KH3, the end of the Xehanort saga, is going around saving everyone.
Nomura's already said it was.

Their torment is completely different from the others.
They're still characters waiting to be saved, Nomura's said so.
And KH3 is about saving them, so...
Like I said, we'll have to wait and see what "saving" them actually entails.

Revolution

Sure it's possible. Xemnas, his body, was defeated. So, really, someone just needs to release his heart (Riku) and then it will join with his body. Dadum.

Nomura's already said it was.

They're still characters waiting to be saved, Nomura's said so.
And KH3 is about saving them, so...
Like I said, we'll have to wait and see what "saving" them actually entails.

How easy will Riku have a chance to even get to Xehanort? Riku's been through much darkness as Terra had, meaning it will be just easy for Xehanort to get hold of Riku.

Proof of him saying it?

Xion's torment most likely consists of her being remembered by everyone.
Namine's is to get a thank you from the real Sora, not the Data one from Coded.
Axel's most likely consists of being returned to Lea, possibly because he was turned to a Nobody against his will.

Roxas' is the only one still under question

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
How easy will Riku have a chance to even get to Xehanort?
What does getting to Xehanort have to do with it? Terra's body is already free for the taking, technically, unless it's inhabited by Eraqus' heart or something.

Proof of him saying it?
---After this, it seems Sora and Riku will be taking their Mark of Mastery Exams. Does this have a direct relation to curing the “pain” of those connected to Sora?
NOMURA: No, those are two separate stories. I’m thinking Kingdom Hearts III will be about going to cure their “pain”.

Xion's torment most likely consists of her being remembered by everyone.
Namine's is to get a thank you from the real Sora, not the Data one from Coded.
Axel's most likely consists of being returned to Lea, possibly because he was turned to a Nobody against his will.
Problem is, Nomura said in the BBS Ultimania that those seen saying "sora" had a chance at returning. Meaning, "saving" could have several implications. Will these characters torments get sorted out, or will they actually come back? We can't say for sure yet.

Roxas' is the only one still under question
HIS SUMMER VACAY!

Revolution

What does getting to Xehanort have to do with it? Terra's body is already free for the taking, technically, unless it's inhabited by Eraqus' heart or something.

---After this, it seems Sora and Riku will be taking their Mark of Mastery Exams. Does this have a direct relation to curing the “pain” of those connected to Sora?
NOMURA: No, those are two separate stories. I’m thinking Kingdom Hearts III will be about going to cure their “pain”.

Problem is, Nomura said in the BBS Ultimania that those seen saying "sora" had a chance at returning. Meaning, "saving" could have several implications. Will these characters torments get sorted out, or will they actually come back? We can't say for sure yet.

HIS SUMMER VACAY!

Terra's heart is inside the newly reformed Master Xehanort. Even if his body is free for the taking, SRK, TV and whoever else Sora collects have to get to Xehanort himself to free Terra's heart.

I'll give you the quote part, but I still doubt that 3 is mainly about that. I find it to have two different plots that simply connect at the end.
A) Free Everyone
B) Defeat Xehanort

I don't see how Xion can return though. She gave up her "body" in Days, which was just a replica. A possible way would be, because she was forged from Sora's memories, to use Namine. But when Xion was around, she slowed Sora's progress, meaning a return of Xion could possibly hurt Sora.

Axel, as I said, has a chance to return by destroying his heartless.

Namine and Roxas, I am unsure of. They are the nobodys of Kairi and Sora, but neither have a real heartless now. So, if they don't have a heartless, they can't defeat one to allow the two to have full bodies.

And I'm sure Roxas' torment is more along the lines of HPO

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Terra's heart is inside the newly reformed Master Xehanort.
His heart is more likely resting in Riku, actually.

I don't see how Xion can return though. She gave up her "body" in Days, which was just a replica. A possible way would be, because she was forged from Sora's memories, to use Namine. But when Xion was around, she slowed Sora's progress, meaning a return of Xion could possibly hurt Sora.
Disney Magic can do a lot of things that don't make sense.

Revolution

His heart is more likely resting in Riku, actually.

Disney Magic can do a lot of things that don't make sense.

I don't think his heart is in Riku though. Possibly a bit of it, but based on BBS' secret ending, and on previous information, I'd put more money on the fact that Terra's heart is in Xehanort, and whatever is left of Vanitas is in Riku

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I don't think his heart is in Riku though.
Nomura's practically confirmed it by this point, and it makes sense when you question how Terra could be saved.

based on BBS' secret ending
yeah... except that scene takes place shortly after BBS, whereas Riku getting Terra's heart would have happened KH1-KH2.

whatever is left of Vanitas is in Riku
Ugh, don't even.

Revolution

Nomura's practically confirmed it by this point, and it makes sense when you question how Terra could be saved.

yeah... except that scene takes place shortly after BBS, whereas Riku getting Terra's heart would have happened KH1-KH2.

Ugh, don't even.

How has Nomura confirmed that Terra's heart is with Riku exactly? The only time possible would be when Ansem took over Riku's body, but even then it's a slim chance because Xehanort's heart still had control.

Also, it does make sense for part of Vanitas to reside within Riku. There are many similarities between the two characters

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
How has Nomura confirmed that Terra's heart is with Riku exactly?
I said "practically":
—Is that to say that there’s a possibility that within Xehanort’s Heartless, the darkness that sleeps in Riku’s heart, there might remain something of Terra…?
NOMURA:
That’s also a riddle connected to [KH3D], so everyone please use your imagination.

The only time possible would be when Ansem took over Riku's body, but even then it's a slim chance because Xehanort's heart still had control.
Riku has Xehanort's Heartless in him from the end of KH1 to the end of KH2.

Also, it does make sense for part of Vanitas to reside within Riku.
The idea disgusts me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back