• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who has it worse?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sempied

Terra - Takes his old masters heart, being used as a puppet for the same guy who was preparing you for him to take his body, have your friends begin to doubt you, be manipulated to "The dark side", fuse, and have an ongoing inner battle whilst trying to regain your memories, and making Kingdom Hearts?

Roxas - Life is practicaly seen as unimmportant by just about everyone except 2 people, 1 your forced to "kill", another to go against you, be called nobody at every corner, have your purpose to small odds, be forced to join with Sora, and lose his current "life", and have all the bonds you shared with everyone taken away.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
i'm gonna say terra just because now he cant be with anyone because he is used to destroy the good guys.

roxas still has xion and namine, even though he doesnt remember xion yet,

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I'd say Terra. Roxas' fate is pretty awful, but it's over in a year, most of which he spent generally content (up until the end, at which it became pretty terrible).

I can't even imagine how awful it is to spend eleven years trapped as a prisoner in your own body, as it goes around destroying everything you trained yourself to protect.

Spikeyroxas

Naminé
She puts up with alot of crap and most people arnt aloud to remember her. Also Ansem the Wise never seemed to be nice to her either.

But out of roxas and terra...probly roxas.

Last edited:

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Terra didn't spend eleven years as a prisoner in his own body. He spent about a day like that. Then both MX and his memories were sealed away. No more memories, No more MX, no more Terra. He pretty much got put out of his misery.

I'd say Roxas had it worse than Terra, if only a little. Roxas had no choice about losing his body, but Terra had plenty of chances to stop being selfish, antisocial, and egotistical. I really can't feel bad for him when Xehanort said he was going to make Terra turn to darkness, and Terra runs to the KG, refuses his friends' help, and then screams about how he can never forgive Xehanort. I mean, really, did he want to turn to darkness?

Roxas, however, was forced to join Sora no matter what. He was his own person with his own heart and yet he had to give up his body so that some other idiot he didn't know could adventure around and have fun. And unlike Terra, he really has no hope of that changing.

Chris211

Terra didn't spend eleven years as a prisoner in his own body. He spent about a day like that. Then both MX and his memories were sealed away. No more memories, No more MX, no more Terra. He pretty much got put out of his misery.

I'd say Roxas had it worse than Terra, if only a little. Roxas had no choice about losing his body, but Terra had plenty of chances to stop being selfish, antisocial, and egotistical. I really can't feel bad for him when Xehanort said he was going to make Terra turn to darkness, and Terra runs to the KG, refuses his friends' help, and then screams about how he can never forgive Xehanort. I mean, really, did he want to turn to darkness?

Roxas, however, was forced to join Sora no matter what. He was his own person with his own heart and yet he had to give up his body so that some other idiot he didn't know could adventure around and have fun. And unlike Terra, he really has no hope of that changing.
All of this, I agree 100% with what you said. Terra could've prevented a lot of things from happening, Roxas couldn't. Even if till the end Terra still couldnt do anything, their armor protected them from darkness and allowed them to travel the worlds. Instead of taking off his armor if he would've left it on, would MX heart still would've been able to enter him? If not, then Terra is at his own fault for his downfall.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
im gonna have to say that roxes had it really bad worse then terra cause he caused his downfall

Roxas kind of caused his own downfall by being such a whiny bitch about everything.
Seriously, he leaves the Org to find Sora, then he finds Sora and all he does is complain about it.
I mean, he got what he wanted, why should it be sad?

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
yes but she was surprised by that she though he would disappear into sora forever

and i agree with swim

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
how about being told that you were never supposed to exist it's like your parents telling you your adopted on you birthday

Sempied

Roxas kind of caused his own downfall by being such a whiny bitch about everything.
Seriously, he leaves the Org to find Sora, then he finds Sora and all he does is complain about it.
I mean, he got what he wanted, why should it be sad?
To be fair though Roxas had his memory of the organization whiped out by Diz/Ansem. By the time he did regain it against Axel it was already to late for him to turn back.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
how about being told that you were never supposed to exist it's like your parents telling you your adopted on you birthday
Well, it coming from another person who wasn't supposed to exist, I'd hope he wouldnt so self-centered and bitchy. Nami didn't whine about it, she did something about it.

To be fair though Roxas had his memory of the organization whiped out by Diz/Ansem. By the time he did regain it against Axel it was already to late for him to turn back.
Why would he turn back? this was what he wanted

Sempied

Well, it coming from another person who wasn't supposed to exist, I'd hope he wouldnt so self-centered and bitchy. Nami didn't whine about it, she did something about it.

Why would he turn back? this was what he wanted
What was all that about you saying he complained so much about it then? He never said he wanted to.

He wanted to live his life with Xion, and Axel - Crushed. He wanted to live in a so called "world" made specifically for him - Crushed. He couldn't go back. (He even says this against Axel in the manga "We can't go back.") I never once saw any action that he wanted to actually be with Sora. He wanted to meet him, not merge, and lose what small remnants of his life were left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back