• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which remaining Members should return?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who Should Come Back?

• Saix

Votes: 36 40.9%
  • Axel

Votes: 61 69.3%
  • Demyx

Votes: 32 36.4%
  • Luxord

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • Marluxia

Votes: 34 38.6%
  • Larxene

Votes: 26 29.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Axel's obviously coming back as Lea, we know how Nomura likes to whore characters.
I personally think Axel shouldn't come back, it would make his sacrifice pointless. Or at the very least, we either don't see Lea or he doesn't play a big part.

I can see Marluxia and Larxene's Somebodies getting revenge on Sora.

satria222poxy

I would like to see how Axel & Saix were best friends when they're human.
It would be interesting to discover the rest of the members past.
Therefore, most of the secrets will be revealed.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Saïx & Axel for obvious reasons. Perhaps a bit more of Luxord with that ohhh-so-sexyyy charm of his & a little bit of Demyx wouldn't be too bad. If anything, I wouldn't mind all of them just to know their real names.

KiaCoral

Axel, Demyx, Luxord and Larxene, cause they all rock!

Saix and Marluxia too, maybe, but not so much.

oh heck, they're all awesome!

Kiwi +

Awards
All of them! It would be interesting..

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
You know, I don't get why Nomura and Square haven't done more with Demyx. They expanded Axel's role because of his insane popularity, but look at Demyx! Three cutscenes in the original KH2, not counting the one where the entire Organization greeted Sora in Hollow Bastion, and the guy has a MASSIVE fanbase. And currently 31 people (including my vote) wanting to see his Somebody. But we hardly got to see any new sides to him in Days, besides the two missions to OC and his occasional input on the goings-on in the Organization. It's not like his character is incapable of being developed.

Anyways, I voted for Axel, Demyx and Larxene, even though Axel's pretty much a given. Obviously I want to see Demyx again, but also Larxene because she was such an amazing female KH villain.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Axel, of course. He is one of my favorite Org. members. I would also like Zexion to come back, but he wasn't on the list so.....

Vanitas.

those who dont want to see axels human are absolutely insane in the membrane

Why? I don't care about Axel nor Saix. Their roles have been completed throughout KH 358/2 Days. It makes no difference to me whether we see them or not. But if I HAD to pick my likely choice would be Larxene. Is she still going to be the same sadistic person we saw when she was a nobody? She didn't want a heart......

BGizzles456

I agree with Marluxia. Maybe him and Xehanort had bad blood together before which is what made him conspire against Organization XII.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
I say bring back Axel and Luxord

Imagine Luxord has a new and better weapon >.>

He is strong but weak at the same time.

He jsut trapps you but he's awfully smart though.

Bicka

those who dont want to see axels human are absolutely insane in the membrane

That's perfectly fine; sanity is overrated anyway.

I'd like everyone except Axel to return, but I'm realistic and I know it'll probably be the opposite way around.

Getting to see them in the credits (as someone suggested earlier), would be cool, though. And the most I'm hoping for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back