• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which remaining Members should return?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who Should Come Back?

• Saix

Votes: 36 40.9%
  • Axel

Votes: 61 69.3%
  • Demyx

Votes: 32 36.4%
  • Luxord

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • Marluxia

Votes: 34 38.6%
  • Larxene

Votes: 26 29.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beyer

I hear Axel and Saix's somebody's will appear and some info will be given on their past but I am not 100% sure.
I would like to see some infomation from all of them but mostly, Saix, Demyx or Marluxia. Mostly Marluxia.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
All save Axel and Saix. I'm really not very interested in them. Call me insane, but I'd like to hear a bit more about Luxord than any other, so if for all intents and purposes not all will be returning, reserve him a spot at the top of my list. Actually... all of them returning wouldn't exactl be very good. However, I can bear anyone other than Axel or Saix. Although maybe not Marluxia either. No, Marluxia's fine.

Beyer

All save Axel and Saix. I'm really not very interested in them. Call me insane, but I'd like to hear a bit more about Luxord than any other, so if for all intents and purposes not all will be returning, reserve him a spot at the top of my list. Actually... all of them returning wouldn't exactl be very good. However, I can bear anyone other than Axel or Saix. Although maybe not Marluxia either. No, Marluxia's fine.

I agree with not having everyone (as much as I wanna know) and to be honest, Luxord is a damn mystery, I would say after reading your post, I really wanna know. Luxord makes 2nd on my list now, after Marluxia. Still, Demyx was interesting, what got such a lazy, happy, cool guy into a nobody/heartless?

But yeah, you got me interested with Luxord now.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Axel and Saix, for obvious reasons. On top of that, maybe Vexen too, to explain all the other pet projects of Organization XIII.

D

Deleted member 60399

Definitely Axel! I wonder what he looks like when he was younger...

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Axel and Saix a cameos in BBS is possible but I wanna see both Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia and Larxene. I really wanna see Larxene's original self, maybe she wasn't sadistic back then as hinted in her death in KH Re: CoM, her personality then change which make us think if what she really present her persona all this time is actually true or not?

Definitely Axel! I wonder what he looks like when he was younger...

Ah, all this time, Nomura says that Axel's personality is as the same as Reno and even based it from him. Makes me wonder if, Lea is wearing a goggles on his forehead and his hair style was flurry short, kinda like Reno. :/

ALL!!!!!

102.jpg

JTD95

Luxord! He should have had more cutscene's!
Hopefully if his somebody is shown, he will get more cutscene's

Attemisc

Grrr...

In my opinion, Axel and Saix's names should be removed from the list of choices since Nomura has pretty much already said "HEY GAIS! IMMA PUT SAIX AND AXEL IN BIRTH BAI SLEEPZ, KAY?"

THEREFORE, judging by the current results of the poll (Saix 9, Axel 11, Demyx 7, Luxord 6, Marluxia 9, Larxene 5), MARLUXIA IS THE WINNER!
OH AND THE CROWD GOES WILD! YES THEY'RE ALL CHANTING HIS NAME! MARLY, MARLY, MARLY, MARLY, MARLY, AHHHHHH!!!

I hope you have enjoyed this humorous moment on the KHI forums. Good day and good morrow.

Attemisc

When did Nomura ever say that?

Oh God, you people don't speak English do you?

Allow me to walk you through it.

Nomura has stated that Axel's Somebody would be appearing in a future Kingdom Hearts title.

Nomura has also stated that Axel and Saix's plan that was mentioned in 358/2 Days would be clarified/talked about in a future Kingdom Hearts title.

This amounts to him PRETTY MUCH saying that Axel and Saix's Somebodies should appear in Birth By Sleep. Note how the words "pretty much" allow for the room of error, so that when the game comes out and neither Lea or Saix's Somebody are in the game, I am still not wrong. This is called "proper use of the English language" and you should try it some time. Through proper use of the English language, you too can be as condescending and magnificent as I! =D

Attemisc

What does this have to do with anything?!

It has EVERYTHING to do with what I originally said and what you said in turn. Here, I'll show you.

THIS is what I said:

"... since Nomura has pretty much already said "HEY GAIS! IMMA PUT SAIX AND AXEL IN BIRTH BAI SLEEPZ, KAY?""

Now let me point something out to you that I pointed out in my last post.

"... since Nomura has pretty much already said "HEY GAIS! IMMA PUT SAIX AND AXEL IN BIRTH BAI SLEEPZ, KAY?""

If you could properly understand English, you'd know that "has pretty much already said" is not the same as "has already said." You understand now, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back