• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where Do You Think?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
alright...but that still doesnt answer my question....if u have studied the bible so many times, how can you say we go to a big hole in the ground?

i already mentioned some of the reasons... but sure you are right, there will be those who go to heaven. I didnt want to get in depth about this cause its hard to explain accurately on a forum.... but the Bible does say that those have a limited number... 144,000 (Rev. 6:4) . so not everyone will be going. and where do those who are righteous and not part of that 144,000 go?

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
^Abraham's Bosom, waiting with the rest of the Christians before J-sus's time....(Well technically they were Jews but you get it) until the time when J-sus will come back and raise them all up to heaven

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Do you want me to say a 'happy' place?
Shit, we just die. There's nothing to it, it's like taking a really really long, dreamless nap.

Ughh.

Even though I proclaim myself an atheist, this scares me.

I'd take Hell and endless torture over nonexistence.

Cyypher100

Reincarnation, over and over until the end of your soul, where all of our lives will be judged and the measure and clarity of each life is either a positive or a negative delegating you to Heaven or Hell where you will spend time ever. Your soul is a chain and your lives are like beads and gems, the greater good life you live the more beautiful the gem, if you spill blood it will lead to a dark bead that will weigh heavy agaisnt your soul. Cause thats how the universe works....also known as Karma.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards

Lol. I was thinking somewhere along the lines of Hell, Michigan.

Anywhoo. My mommy went into the incenterator last Novemeber. =/
Me being a christian, believe in the the ressurection hope. So If Im doing what I should be doing, I'll have a chance to see her again because right now, she's in God's memory. Not some heaven or fiery hell. Therefore I do not fear death as the nations do. I know there is a hope as long as I'm in good standing with Jehovah.

as for the
do not get me started!
That teaches that Jesus is to come and take all those good to heaven at a point, yet at the same time (due to study in Revelations) those are to to be serving as kings as priest and judges alongside the lamb, Jesus. Tell me, who are they to be serving as kings, priests, and judges for if no one is on earth? As Psalms 37:11 says the meek will inherit the earth and another, Pslams 7:27,28 Turn away from what is bad and do what is good,And so reside to time indefinite. 28 For Jehovah is a lover of justice, and he will not leave his loayal ones. To time indefinite they will certainly be guarded; but as for the offspring of the wicked ones, they will indeed be cut off. 29The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.

If anything, these scriptures are clear. Look at them whichever way you would like, but the Bible says that EARTH is what is to be inhabited forever.

Also, If the meek and righteous are indeed to inherit the earth, then it would be in harmony with the Bible that these are the ones that will be judged and ruled over.

Last edited:

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Ughh.

Even though I proclaim myself an atheist, this scares me.

I'd take Hell and endless torture over nonexistence.

what about perfect life in peace forever? do w/e u want and see mankinds possiblitities beyond comprehension right now for eons.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
I think I've asked this before:

How can a mother be in perfect bliss in Heaven knowing her son burns in Hell? You might want to ask your moms how would they feel if they knew someone somewhere was torturing you.

what about perfect life in peace forever? do w/e u want and see mankinds possiblitities beyond comprehension right now for eons.

Sounds like wishful thinking to me. Alethal's view (which resembles mine) explains my point: people believe in the afterlife because they're scared shitless of death.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
I think I've asked this before:

How can a mother be in perfect bliss in Heaven knowing her son burns in Hell? You might want to ask your moms how would they feel if they knew someone somewhere was torturing you.

Sounds like wishful thinking to me. Alethal's view (which resembles mine) explains my point: people believe in the afterlife because they're scared shitless of death.

Yeah, hell fire is actually based on pagan teachings that were mixed with Christianity, especially after Constantine. The Bible teaches that death is just like a slumber. as i put up scriptures before.

Anyway, as for life forever, wishful thinking. Not really. Even scientist today say and have recognized that our cells and our bodies are made to keep living. So why then do we grow old, get sick and die? Sin... Bible explains:

Romans 5:12 - That is why, just as through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men because they had all sinned

Romans 6: 23 - For the wages sin pays is death, but the gift God gives is everlasting life by Christ Jesus our Lord.

Trag

Bronze Member
the Bible says the earth will remain forever. .

You should introduce the Bible to Al Gore!
What happens when the sun like, Supernova's?
Does the bible mention the ever-expanding star known as Sun?
We die, Earth Dies, the only real goal for everything is death. I don't see a Paradise being a
possibility.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
We die, Earth Dies, the only real goal for everything is death. I don't see a Paradise being a
possibility.

Especially since Al Gore has fortold many prophecies more than the Bible

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Please don't give a simple answer like Heaven or Hell because they haven't been proven yet. While dusscionig give your options what you think we will go.

That's sad about your grandmother, but don't pawn off heaven and hell like they're not really real. There's no proof that we don't get re-incarnated. There's no proof that we just rot in the ground. There's no proof that a flying spaghetti monster god eats your soul when you die and your mind is scattered throughout the planes of eternity, and your consciousness are sent to the flames of Ragnarok.

There's no proof of any of those things, but there's no reason that they should be discounted either.

So my anser to your question is heavon or hell depending on how you live your life because that's what I believe and you asked me my opinion.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Revelations 21:3,4 - 3*With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them. 4*And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

So God's tent shall be with mankind. It says that death will be "No More". Tell me, has death ever been in heaven? "It says that sickness and sorrow will be no more. Tell me, has either one ever been in heaven? It is pretty obvious that this is a prophecy to be fufilled on the EARTH.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
possibility.

that is completely meaningless. you could sink earth down into the core of the sun, and some 5 billion years later, earth will still be where you left it.

of course, when the sun does nova or collapse or whatever it's supposed to do, earth will have drifted a great enough distance to not be swallowed up.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Anyway, as for life forever, wishful thinking. Not really. Even scientist today say and have recognized that our cells and our bodies are made to keep living. So why then do we grow old, get sick and die? Sin... Bible explains

Uh, what?

"Telomere Theory
Telomeres (structures at the ends of chromosomes) have experimentally been shown to shorten with each successive cell division. Shortened telomeres activate a mechanism that prevents further cell multiplication. This may be an important mechanism of aging in tissues like bone marrow and the arterial lining where active cell division is necessary.
Reproductive-Cell Cycle Theory
The idea that aging is regulated by reproductive hormones that act in an antagonistic pleiotrophic manner via cell cycle signaling, promoting growth and development early in life in order to achieve reproduction, but later in life, in a futile attempt to maintain reproduction, become dysregulated and drive senescence (dyosis).
Wear-and-Tear theory
The idea that changes associated with aging are the result of chance damage that accumulates over time.
Somatic Mutation Theory
The biological theory that aging results from damage to the genetic integrity of the body’s cells.
Error Accumulation Theory
The idea that aging results from chance events that gradually damage the genetic code.
Accumulative-Waste Theory
The biological theory of aging that points to a buildup of cells of waste products that presumably interferes with metabolism.
Autoimmune Theory
The idea that aging results from an increase in autoantibodies that attack the body's tissues. A number of diseases associated with aging, such as atrophic gastritis and Hashimoto's thyroiditis, are probably autoimmune in this way.
Aging-Clock Theory
The theory that aging results from a preprogrammed sequence, as in a clock, built into the operation of the nervous or endocrine system of the body. In rapidly dividing cells the shortening of the telomeres would provide just such a clock.
Cross-Linkage Theory
The idea that aging results from accumulation of cross-linked compounds that interfere with normal cell function.
Free-Radical Theory
The idea that free radicals (unstable and highly reactive organic molecules, also named reactive oxygen species or oxidative stress) create damage that gives rise to symptoms we recognize as aging.
Mitohormesis
It has been known since the 1930s that restricting calories while maintaining adequate amounts of other nutrients prevents aging across a broad range of organism. Recently, Michael Ristow has shown that this delay of aging is due to increased formation of free radicals within the mitochondria causing a secondary induction of increased antioxidant defence capacity.[24] "

that is completely meaningless. you could sink earth down into the core of the sun, and some 5 billion years later, earth will still be where you left it.

I'm not sure if I understand this sentence. Are you saying Earth, our planet, would magically remove itself from the Sun if ever absorbed?

^no, not on earth, but on earth's people...when they're in heaven there wont be anymore of this sorrow, pain, and suffering....because its HEAVEN which you just said has never had any of this....

I noticed how you missed my comment. Explain how a mother can be happy in Heaven knowing her son is in Hell.

of course, when the sun does nova or collapse or whatever it's supposed to do, earth will have drifted a great enough distance to not be swallowed up.

I'm no expert or anything, but I'm pretty sure the Sun will expand (and swallow all of the inner planets up), since it's a small star.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back