• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where Do You Think?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
o rly.

Well that doesn't change my point.

yeah and not only that i dont believe we'll be going to heaven either.... I actually study the Bible and it doesnt teach any of those concepts.... soooo u fail... and i am not a prophet either and your point is useless because this forum was asking our opinions on the matters and why we believe so.... so we are answering why.

Next time try reading the posts in the thread before you assume things please

Last edited:

Morning Twilight

yeah and not only that i dont believe we'll be going to heaven either

I believe Heaven is defined as the place where God resides. So technically, New Jerusalem I believe, or new Earth, whichever you choose, will be new heaven as well, because (correct me if I'm mistaken) God will reside with us.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
you realize i say the same thing because the bible says the body is the soul and the soul dies and the soul rots....

So you do not believe in eternal life?

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
So you do not believe in eternal life?

you are just looking for something to disagree on huh? lol... well i believe in a God, and this God is our creator, who, if he wills, he has the power to recreate.... to bring back to life people, recreating them perfectly with all their personality and memories intact. He has the ability to. AND he has the abliity to give them everlasting life. Just like some doctors may find a way to help someone with a disease live their life a little longer with treatment or medications of some sort.... God has more power than humans and he is ABLE to give people eternal life. I in no way believe that we continue living after death in any way.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Ok then. I believe we rot, you believe we rot, AS believes we rot. Is everybody happy now?

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Ok then. I believe we rot, you believe we rot, AS believes we rot. Is everybody happy now?

I doubt everyone will be happy because of that... i dont think the point of this was for everyone to agree lol... or be happy with everyone else's ideas... but its nice to agree sometimes on some things when your views actually are the same...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back