• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whats the deal with Eraqus?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yeah, in the KH universe, nobody can actually die... they always come back one way or another.

Kind of makes me wonder what will happen to Master Xehanort... im sure he wont die, but I hope he doesnt become good! :O

I bet there will be some crappy scene with Sora telling him to go to the light or something, kind of like how he was trying to tell Xemnas

Nah, I think there will be a scene like this instead:

Sora: I went on this journey to end the sadness of everyone connected to me but now I see. Now I see where all that sadness began. You, you are the one that caused all this sadness.

MX: Hmmm....to think that it would be a boy from my home world that would one day stand in my way. Come destroy and end their sadness if you can!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, I think ME's heart was absorbed by Terra's to help keep Terra's heart from being absorbed by MX's heart.

Basicaly ME's heart is what prevents MX from absorbing Terra's heart.

If my guess is correct MX's heart became XH, While Terra's and Eraqus' heart went inside of Xemnas, but with MX influence still over Xemnas.

Z

Zulkir

Hmm, that's true, despite his betrayal I can't imagine Ansem taking the death of his adopted son too well. He didn't seem to mind in KH2 that he was dead though..

Edit: Then again, this is lolkh2 we are talking about.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
The "Eraqus is in Terra's heart" is his way of not dying, I'm convinced there is no death in KH.

I'd say that depends on what you mean by "no death."

They already hinted in Chain of Memories that the heart survives the death of the body. And if that's the case, couldn't it very well be that Eraqus is dead, even if his heart took residence inside Terra's?

It'd be a rather thematically-appropriate afterlife, honestly - the idea that the hearts of those who were killed survive as a part of the people who care about them, and are able to give those people strength fits rather well with KH's tendency to make literal that which is usually only figurative.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
The Org Members will come back. It is confirmed that the original self will return once the heartless (has to die first) and then the nobody is destroyed

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'd say that depends on what you mean by "no death."

They already hinted in Chain of Memories that the heart survives the death of the body. And if that's the case, couldn't it very well be that Eraqus is dead, even if his heart took residence inside Terra's?

It'd be a rather thematically-appropriate afterlife, honestly - the idea that the hearts of those who were killed survive as a part of the people who care about them, and are able to give those people strength fits rather well with KH's tendency to make literal that which is usually only figurative.

It depends really, if Terra only absorbed Eraqus' heart and not his soul then yes Eraqus is dead because that would mean Eraqus' heart is now only a part of Terra's heart. However if Eraqus' soul is in Terra then Eraqus would technicaly be alive.

But I don't think that is the case. I think Eraqus is dead and his heart became a part of Terra's heart in order to protect Terra's heart from being absorbed by MX's heart.

kaialone

The Org Members will come back. It is confirmed that the original self will return once the heartless (has to die first) and then the nobody is destroyed

Its confirmed that the chances are higher,not that they automaticly return.But,yeah Nomura is gonna use this as an excuse to bring them all back <.<

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Eraqus should stay dead but if he pulls off an Ansem i'm gonna killa bitch

JepMZ

Aqua's inheritance makes it pretty clear he's really never going to come back.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i dont think eraqus is sad xD
he went in one peace. luffy will save him! lolz jk
anyway i dont think his part of the sad people so i dont think he needs to be saved =/

SuperSailorEarth

Yeah, in the KH universe, nobody can actually die... they always come back one way or another.

Kind of makes me wonder what will happen to Master Xehanort... im sure he wont die, but I hope he doesnt become good! :O

I bet there will be some crappy scene with Sora telling him to go to the light or something, kind of like how he was trying to tell Xemnas

[IMG]http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab301/SuperSailorE/Capture-1.jpg[/IMG]
The most anticlimactic ending of KH3, when Sora turns master Xehanort good by holding hands.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
[IMG]http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab301/SuperSailorE/Capture-1.jpg[/IMG]
The ending of KH3, when Sora turns master Xehanort good
thats just f^cking disterbin :53:

i think master E. should stay dead just like how diz shouldve.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
After seeing a few scenes again and some thought, I think Eraqus will have at least have a short cameo in KH3. I personally think he will sacrifice himself to either finish MX off once and for all (sealing him away or killing him). At first, I felt that this was going to be Terra's final role, but it seems more intended for Eraqus. He did say he should of stopped back in the past (before trying to seal Ven away). I think he'll finally get the chance and he'll take it.

This is how I feel it'll play out.. I think that when Terra and MX are separated (probably towards the end), he'll either try to take over Terra again or take over Riku, but Eraqus intervenes, ultimately sacrificing himself to either ride the realm of light of MX or at least weaken him enough for Sora/ TAV (or maybe just Sora and Terra) to defeat MX once and for all. Honestly, that sounds like a rather epic and ironic way for Eraqus' role to come to a conclusion. Oh, and instead of going out sad, he'll go out telling TAV to not feel sad for him and that he's not saddened or whatever, meaning Sora won't need to try to revive him to. Basically, he finishes off or severely weakens MX, going out in a bang.

The reason why I say either finish him off or severely weaken MX is because even if this happens, I can see it going two ways. MX, after being defeated (and/ or severely injured/ weakened) by Sora and Co tries to take over either Riku or Terra in order to survive or whatever, but is stopped by Eraqus, who reappears from Terra's heart and sacrifices himself, ending it once and for all.. or.. it could happen beforehand (if not after the first part of the final battle), then the final battle. Either way, I still feel that Sora's going to need the help of TAV (and maybe Eraqus) to finally put an end to MX and his twisted schemes. After all, they were the first to fight him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back