• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you like to see in Kingdom Hearts III?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Pixar worlds would be my biggest request. Make the plots of the Disney worlds connect more with the overall story. Smarter AI's. Similar battle system we got in BBS and Re:Coded. I think that's it.

NocturnalMelody

What I wanna see in KH3 is a few new worlds, and Destiny Islands + Traverse Town, I also hope they leave Atlantica + Halloween Town out. I would love to have Riku as a partymember (but I'd be fine with Donald and Goofy). Also new keyblades would be awesome. I really don't know what to expect, but I sure hope it's gonna be amazing.

Edit; I also hope Roxas will come back!

Same here, Roxas is my favorite character in the games, and although it looks like he's fused with Sora for good, I'm really hoping he comes back and not just in flashbacks!!

• Drop Wonderland. There's nothing to do with it anymore, especially since it wasn't in KH2.
• I would like to go to Agrabah again, but as Master Spockanort suggested, it must be based on Aladdin and the King of Thieves.
• Worlds based on Treasure Planet, Great Mouse Detective, and The Emperor's New Groove.
• I actually enjoyed the gameplay of KH2, so I would like to see it more like that. Chain of Memories had the weakest control scheme, Days was actually very close but relied on the panel system, and the command decks feel more like button mashing KH2's gameplay, not that either of them bothered me, although I don't like the memory mechanic of Re:coded's command deck.
• Theater Menu must be available from the beginning. I don't want to have to beat the game to unlock it.
• Characters from Final Fantasies IV, XII, and XIII.
• Make this feel like a finale. Don't introduce some bigger threat to be explored upon in KH4. Resolve as many plot threads as possible, and make it end. Leaving room for future installments is fine, but don't make it so that we have to say "So, when are we going to see the end of this plot line"?

Although Nomura really is stretching this out and putting off a finale as long as possible, in a way I'm glad ^^; I've been playing these games for seven years and it'll be really sad to see them end.

God I hated Wonderland, it was such a bland world with annoying music, not to mention pointless. The Emperor's New Groove would be awesome, especially if you'd get to fight alongside Kuzco (I do miss the KH II gameplay where characters would join your party).

Last edited by a moderator:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'd love a new original world or two for KH3. Something akin to Traverse Town/Land of Departure, of which I found both to be quite charming. Some movies I'd kill to see become worlds would be The Great Mouse Detective, The Jungle Book, and The Sword in the Stone. I'd really love for Beauty & the Beast to expand past Beast's Castle and possibly feature a battle with Gaston as well.

I'd love a battle system similar to BBS/KH1. I found BBS to be a tad too easy at times but I really enjoyed the game-play elements that were implemented into the game, so it would be nice to see those return but tweaked a bit to resemble KH1's former difficulty.

I'd hope the game answers all of the questions raised within the Xehanort saga; I especially want the question of WHAT Namine is to be answered. If there was ever a question that I felt needed an answer, that would without a doubt be the one. Clearly there will be some questions left for a new saga, but I think most things could use answering by the end of KH3.

Even though I understand that KH is Sora's story, I hope Nomura doesn't forget about the other character's his fans love. I especially hope TAV get some part in the final fight against Xehanort, who were (in my opinion) hurt more by Xehanort than anyone.

I'd be quite thrilled if KH3 involved playable Aqua and Riku at some point, because I adore the two characters and Aqua had my favorite fighting style of the series. I'd also kill to see some sort of happy ending for the characters of KH, who have had a bevy of shit thrown at them. And if Nomura follows through with his plan for a second saga, it would be nice for them to at least get a break to enjoy life.

Hopefully there's some resolution for Xion, Roxas and Namine, whatever it is. I'm not hoping for them to obtain the ability to exist on their own, but I just hope whatever happens... they're happy. I'd also really enjoy having Kairi having some relevance. I don't want her to sit on a log the whole final battle, even if she isn't a combatant I'd like her to have some importance/take some initiative that doesn't get her captured in the game.

This is all I can think of for the moment, but I definitely have some dreams for this game.

Gram

Banned
Awards
what i want? easy~
New fucking theme song
never show agrabah, neverland or wonderland again
drop the multiplayer
oh~ and most important of all TO ACTUALLY BE MADE B4 MY KIDS HAVE KIDS!

MizuMikomi

Awards
New kupoing theme song
I always forget about that... but yes, a new theme song is a must. Stop the Hikari/Simple and Clean, and Passion/Sanctuary abuse.

Even if they have to DROP Utada like a rock, just get someone to perform something new.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Multiplayer that's actually playable for the average player; better Worlds/story;

Also, more Ventus~

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh something to add: multiplayer stuff that doesn't require i have friends that live next door to me to play and experience fully. Here in 'merica, we live far from our friends and from any human who will possibly be playing the same game at the same time.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Oh something to add: multiplayer stuff that doesn't require i have friends that live next door to me to play and experience fully. Here in 'merica, we live far from our friends and from any human who will possibly be playing the same game at the same time.
I would be ecstatic if I could play KH mult-player with KHI members.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
  • NPC's that give out sidequests
  • Varied weapon abilities and stats. No more "You got a new weapon that is +1 stronger than the one you've got :D"
  • New theme song or a mashup of Simple and Clean/Sanctuary.
  • Sora with an interchangeable Donald/Goofy with Riku/Mickey and maybe Aqua and Ventus(I doubt Terra will be out before halfway through the game).
  • Having Disney characters be a guest member in an uncontrolled 4th spot. I DID NOT LIKE GOING TO A SAVE POINT AND HAVING TO GET GOOFY AND DONALD BACK BECAUSE I SAW A TRINITY MARK D:<
  • Better muliplayer
  • Replayable bosses.
  • Extra bosses.
  • More platforming. Cinderella's house in BBS was so much fun.
  • The return of the magic bar. Just, not like how it was in KH2... maybe more like 1.
  • Hidden puzzle piece.
  • Impressive gameplay.
  • More Final Fantasy characters pre and post VII that add to the main story and not go off onto side stories.

In Austr'la, the farms out west are about 15 kilometres or more apart.

WaveK89

Something I liked though never played through was the Cavern of Remembrance (or whatever it was called). I would like to see more areas kind of like that throughout some parts of the game. Not necessarily as a required portion, but more as an exploratory. From items to bits and pieces of back-story/notes/etc could be found at the end or along the way.

Sometimes, the journey can be the fun part of it.

Sadie808

Th return of this badass!
VanitasAwakening-2.png

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
The biggest improvement the series could make right now is more interactive world environments. NPCs you can talk to, possibly fight with, or like Chaser suggested, get side quests from. Fully explorable and preferably huge; I would prefer a smaller number of really big, full worlds to a larger quantity of empty Disney landscapes. Worlds that have both self-contained plot lines with tangents of their own to explore (and which expand as the game goes along, giving you incentive to revisit them), and which tie into the overarching storyline without being forced or pointless. Basically, not: Worlds where you're aimlessly working your way from one area to the next, fighting enemies, next area, fight boss, leave World, never need to go back. I liked how Radiant Garden was handled in KHII (and they had the right idea in having us visit the Disney worlds multiple times, although the stories needed to be improved immensely in order to justify that).

Kairi fighting. Don't care if she has a Keyblade (though at this point she might as well), but no one wants another Kairi kidnapping.

Every protagonist in the series thus far to return and have a relevant scenario.

Hikaru Utada. I don't care if they have to reuse Simple and Clean, she's as much a part of KH to me as any other aspect of the story. (Preferably a new song by her, though, in coalescence with her triumphant return to music making in general.)

I would like it if the series maintained a platonic concentration on friendship and avoided romantic overtones altogether. KH shouldn't be about ships, in my opinion; that's one of the many things about the story which should be left totally open to interpretation.

No Pocahontas. No more Neverland. Pixar (specifically, Toy Story and A Bug's Life). The Black Cauldron. More Olympus.

Other than that, I'd just like to see the organic evolution in game play from DDD and whatever the other interim game may be. I think Square has consistently been near perfect in those areas since the handhelds have started, so lacking any of the limitations of a handheld I'm excited to see what they'll come up with.

Oh, and a proper conclusion to the saga that leaves fans with an open choice to either invest in the next series or not. No BS cliffhanger ending or shoehorned extension of the conflict contrived just to keep the audience interested in the next installment. In fact, I would prefer if the next installment did not in any way influence KH3. :3

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
  • NPC's that give out sidequests
  • Varied weapon abilities and stats. No more "You got a new weapon that is +1 stronger than the one you've got :D"
  • New theme song or a mashup of Simple and Clean/Sanctuary.
  • Sora with an interchangeable Donald/Goofy with Riku/Mickey and maybe Aqua and Ventus(I doubt Terra will be out before halfway through the game).
  • Having Disney characters be a guest member in an uncontrolled 4th spot. I DID NOT LIKE GOING TO A SAVE POINT AND HAVING TO GET GOOFY AND DONALD BACK BECAUSE I SAW A TRINITY MARK D:<
  • Better muliplayer
  • Replayable bosses.
  • Extra bosses.
  • More platforming. Cinderella's house in BBS was so much fun.
  • The return of the magic bar. Just, not like how it was in KH2... maybe more like 1.
  • Hidden puzzle piece.
  • Impressive gameplay.
  • More Final Fantasy characters pre and post VII that add to the main story and not go off onto side stories.

In Austr'la, the farms out west are about 15 kilometres or more apart.

I would prefer that most NPC's are FF and can go into side quests that mirror their stories in FF

I'd like to see KHIII just for people to stop making these damn threads.

But it's not these
OMG WHEN"S KH3 COMING OUT GOD I WANNA PLAY THIS GAME AND NOT SPIN OFFS! kinda thread

Last edited by a moderator:

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
what i want? easy~
New fucking theme song
never show agrabah, neverland or wonderland again
drop the multiplayer
oh~ and most important of all TO ACTUALLY BE MADE B4 MY KIDS HAVE KIDS!
Yeah this is probably something I want the most. Hoping that she makes a new one. Or at least they find someone who can make a song with the same emotional impact.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't have much to add (I'm writing KH3 what's the point?) But one thing and warning all caps

Spoiler Spoiler Show

That is all.

Oh and a new theme or Passion getting more love

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I want a Passion/Simple & Clean remix with added orchestration, instruments, and little things like that would make it amazing. But the thing is, can it be pulled off?

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
A summoning system that I will actually use.

F'ing Chicken Little. "Look guys my baseballs and fireworks are REALLY irritating those Heartless!"

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I don't have much to add (I'm writing KH3 what's the point?) But one thing and warning all caps

Spoiler Spoiler Show

That is all.

Oh and a new theme or Passion getting more love

tumblr_m0vcqe56DL1r2b7hgo1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back