• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What spell did u use the most in KH2? (im leavinng cure out)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mog

Awards
Thunder strikes at multiple enemies,so I think it's the best.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Magnet picks up multiple enemies, so you can slash through and kill them quickly, especially at higher levels, making the goal to kill as many enemies (in the time your Drive is activated) possible easier.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Blizzard. Because it deals plenty of damage and freezes enemies. And since I started leveling up my Drive Forms, I started using Thunder a lot. The only time I used Cure was when I ran out of Hi- Potions. I didn't like losing all my MP just to cure myself.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
Magnet was my favorite. It functions sort of like telekinesis and lets you mash up many lesser enemies at once, plus it stops the immobilized from attacking and continually damages them. Talk about an all-in-one right there.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Magnet was my favorite. It functions sort of like telekinesis and lets you mash up many lesser enemies at once, plus it stops the immobilized from attacking and continually damages them. Talk about an all-in-one right there.

Yep, it sucks up all those respawning Creeper nobodies, along a Samurai or two, just so I can tear through all of them at once. That's why I use it to level up my final form on TWTNW. It makes killing things fast much easier.

tomasmccann

Awards
Reflect & Blizzard... I also use fire now and again as a combo finisher coz it's more powerful, but i normally use spells more than physical attacks, and i often go Wisdom or master, in which case i bomb the enemy with all spells.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
I never liked using magic in KH2, except for Cure.
I never used Fire or Blizzard.
I used Reflect on my second playthrough and my playthrough on KH2FM.
I used Magnet + Thunder Combo only when I leveled up at the top of Pride Rock.

I really missed Aero from KH1. D: And Gravity a little.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I definitely miss this two spells. When I'm not using Fire like a machine gun or Cure, I'm usually casting one of the two, especially when I'm facing large normal heartless (Large Body, Fat Bandit, Defender) on the lower levels. Gravity takes a good chunk of their health. It also works on annoying flying enemies and either brings them down to you or, as in the occasional HB Wyvern hovering just off the ledge and out of reach, throws them down the chasm. Even if they end up respawning with full health again, it's kind of funny to make them fall off the level.

LAMEXICH

i only ever used cure... even on proud mode i just only used physical attacks... the only form i used was valor form.. i hated the magic system in KH2

Death

Your #1 Bruh
BLIZZAGA !!!!

when you use it to kill a boss, it looks like he shot a light beam at them. which makes Sora look a bit epic.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I'm surprised so many people use cure, I barely used it, and only in Boss fights

I would go in with wisdom form at 8 bars (or was it 7?) and then spam Thundaga, Blizzaga, Firaga and Reflect
There is no better way to use spells

Dman2.0

well in the first game I used fire a lot but the way they changed fire I stopped using it. They changed the blizzard spell to be more like the fire spell in the first game so I ended up using that the most. Though really i never found many uses for magic unless there just happened to be a monster really far away attacking a buddy and I wouldnt be able to get there in time to save him so I might have used blizzard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back