• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What spell did u use the most in KH2? (im leavinng cure out)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I use Thunder, Magnet, and Reflect the most. I use Blizzard sometimes though. IMO, Fire sucked in KH2.

Honip Vale

Normally? Reflect. With a full drive gauge? Hit Wisdom, go full speed and hit firaga(or a lesser spell). Drift into tight group of enemies. Sora becomes human missile.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
I really hated the magic in KH2 compared to the first.
Cure, was the only useful command.

BrightEyes

ahaha i can't leave cure out. it was really the only spell i used.
i might have used the others once each? to see what they looked like or something. but i really didn't use magic much other than cure.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I think Fire was my most common non-Cure spell, though Gravity and Aero would be a close second and third, especially in the last world and during the final boss.. and Hade's Cup/ Sephiroth battle, though I recommend you don't use it against Ice Titan. As for KH2, what this thread was about, that's kind of pointless, but unless you leave Reflectaga out to, it's that. Besides, Reflect and Cure, I rarely use any magic in KH2, except maybe Magnet, when I'm working on leveling up the drive forms (especially Final Form). I also used it to make the "Imma chargin' mai lazor, Imma firin' mai lazor" segments of the final boss battle faster.

Though.. I do tend to use either fire or thunder for a better than normal looking ending to the final battle and once used it to finish off Saix before he went into Berserk mode. (and once to stall him a little once the bar was full)

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Curaga was the one I used the most. But out of the others I used Thundaga the most.

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
i used reflection alot considering it was anew spell, unfortunately, it ruined my kh2 expirience due to it making the game way to easy

E

Eyesore

I used Thunder the most.
It's seriously the most effective.
Can never go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back