• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What kind of cake do you like?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
This past weekend I made Greek Honey Walnut cake for a project! It's a only slightly sweet cake soaked in honey. I mean soaked. It was the first time I'd ever had it, and it was really good! Really sweet though!

sephydark

Awards
I like pudding cake because it lets me go from wanting cake to eating cake in less than 45 minutes.

sephydark

Awards
What does a pudding cake look like? What's so special about it?

It's a kind of chocolate cake that has this kind of pudding-like stuff at the bottom of the pan which you're supposed to spoon on top when you eat it. It's nice because it's ridiculously easy to make from scratch and hard to mess up, so you can totally just have home made cake whenever.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
It's a kind of chocolate cake that has this kind of pudding-like stuff at the bottom of the pan which you're supposed to spoon on top when you eat it. It's nice because it's ridiculously easy to make from scratch and hard to mess up, so you can totally just have home made cake whenever.
That's nice! I might try making some vegetarian Kingdom Hearts inspired cake, though I don't know what would make a good substitute for the frosting or the even the type of vegetarian cake I should make. I may as well make one and try something new.

Laurel

Awards
Look at the red velvet cupcakes! They look amazing!! I feel like no one has mentioned that they like red velvet.

Red+Velevet+Cupcakes.jpg

Red+velvet+cupcakes+with+roses.jpg

I like red velvet too, I also like german cake and sponge cake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back