• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What kind of cake do you like?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Either one, if your talking about drinking with it. Heck, even eating it alone is great! It's a good cake. :) Speaking of good cakes, my friend and I just made a crepe cake. Basically you make a bunch of crepes (which took forever!!!!!!) Then stack them with stuff in the middle. We alternated ours with fruit and coconut whipped cream. Yum!

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Either one, if your talking about drinking with it. Heck, even eating it alone is great! It's a good cake. :) Speaking of good cakes, my friend and I just made a crepe cake. Basically you make a bunch of crepes (which took forever!!!!!!) Then stack them with stuff in the middle. We alternated ours with fruit and coconut whipped cream. Yum!
What does it look like?
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Man, this looks delicious!

2 quid is good

Awards
Woahhh my sig has relevance XD

I don't hate any types of cake if I'm honest, but my true love is chocolate fudge cake oh my days just thinking about it is making me drool

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I gotta mention how good carrot cake is. Soooooo gooooooood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back