• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What kind of cake do you like?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Any cake in the world that doesn't have too much frosting. There's only enough frosting I can handle...

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
th
Man, I didn't know it was made with ice cream!

Awards
Heck yes! A thread about cake! Cake is my frickin favorite dessert! Okay, I really love this strawberry pound cake w/ strawberry whipped cream icing.
https://www.cookingclassy.com/fresh-strawberry-cake/
fresh-strawberry-cake4-srgb..jpg

Also, some friends of mine make this really awesome Berry cake with coconut oil in it. Coconut cake is pretty awesome. And carrot cake, red velvet cake, LEMON CAKE, raspberry cake, pineapple upside down cake, TRES LECHES cake, coffee cake, ice cream cake, cheescake, and marble cake. Of course, you can never go wrong with chocolate or vanilla. ​lol. I said cake 15 times. 16 now!

JacquelineDeane

My birthday is coming up in 4 months. I will be 31 years old on July 30 of this year.

I have to eat gluten free EVERYTHING because I have coeliac disease, so I will probably say a gluten free chocolate cake.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I am wondering if I like ice cream cake without the frosting. I mean, the frosting, especially the ones from Baskin Robins just seem to taste too sugary and kind of metallic. Maybe, metallic is the wrong word.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i read this thread while listening to pound cake so that songs pretty good. also i remember why i’m depressed

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Chocolate with no frosting. I like vanilla, but it feels, personally, as just a "basic" flavor, haha. And frosting can be too fatty a lot of times.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Chocolate with no frosting. I like vanilla, but it feels, personally, as just a "basic" flavor, haha. And frosting can be too fatty a lot of times.
Yeah, I mean, frosting is good on cakes that don't have anything to do with ice cream. Though, I am not going anywhere near cakes since I know they could lead to me getting diabetes.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I'm here to agree that coffee cake is super yummy. Hard to say no if you're offered some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back