• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What happened to aqua?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Only Mickey and Yen Sid have been confirmed by the games to know that Aqua is in the RoD. It's only speculation that Riku would know seeing how he was in the RoD for some time as well. But I think the King may have seen Aqua when he was alone in the RoD during most of KH1. It's possible that Riku's seen her, and Riku has a higher chance of seeing her than Xemnas since we weren't even given a clue to Xemnas being there. I hope Riku saw her though. I'm tired of SRK being clueless.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
I thoguht Aqua was where ATW was?

Which means that only ATW knew where Aqua was. Having known that, doesn't that mean Mickey should know too since ATW was a close friend?

NaughtBlader

I thoguht Aqua was where ATW was?

Which means that only ATW knew where Aqua was. Having known that, doesn't that mean Mickey should know too since ATW was a close friend?

Well, People think that the cloaked figure in the secret movie of birth by sleep is ATW and I have to say, it does sound like him. But there is no proof

Radar

Bronze Member
Well, People think that the cloaked figure in the secret movie of birth by sleep is ATW and I have to say, it does sound like him. But there is no proof
For real: no proof?

Look at his facial hair.

Listen to his voice.

Listen about how he talks about Sora and the Nobodies.

He is wearing a black hood-suit.

He TALKS about the DATA he put inside of Sora.

Long story short: we are pretty sure that was AtW buddy. No offense towards you. :)

Relix

A traveler
Awards
All you have to do is listen to his voice and you know it's Ansem >.>

so Ansem knows aqua in the RoD (but he barely remembers who he is), Mickey, and Yen Sid. So we'll just have to wait for fm to see how things went down in RoD for Aqua.

Megavoltage

Awards
I just thought of something. When Aqua gets back to the Realm of Light she'll have something awkward to deal with. Eraqus gave the title of Mastery to Aqua, she's the chosen Keyblade Master. Eraqus had to choose between Aqua and Terra so that means there can only be one Master at a time. Aqua introduced herself as "Master Aqua" to Terranort in Radiant Garden so she's fully excepted her title. But In KH3D Sora and Riku will be taking the Mastery exam, it's one of them that will be the new Master.

So when Aqua finally gets back home you think she will have to forfeit her title of Mastery to whoever passed the exam?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I just thought of something. When Aqua gets back to the Realm of Light she'll have something awkward to deal with. Eraqus gave the title of Mastery to Aqua, she's the chosen Keyblade Master. Eraqus had to choose between Aqua and Terra so that means there can only be one Master at a time. Aqua introduced herself as "Master Aqua" to Terranort in Radiant Garden so she's fully excepted her title. But In KH3D Sora and Riku will be taking the Mastery exam, it's one of them that will be the new Master.

So when Aqua finally gets back home you think she will have to forfeit her title of Mastery to whoever passed the exam?

Why would she have to forfeit her title? Eraqus chose Aqua because he absolutely hated the darkness and Terra showed signs of having Darkness. He even said he wished he could make both masters but chose Aqua because of her light.
Also, using the logic you used, Master Xehanort would have just been called Xehanort because Master Eraqus was teaching the students so even there, there was two Masters around.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

There isn't solely one Master at a time. o___O Once you earn the title 'Master', you are forever a Master. Yen Sid is still a Master, but he's a retired Master; Eraqus and Xehanort both retain the title 'Master' at the same time.

Megavoltage

Awards
I was under the impression that Eraqus would give the title of Master to only one of his students but I guess I got that wrong and it slipped my mind that both Eraqus and Xehanort were Masters. A stupid mistake on my part, thanks for setting me straight. It’s nice knowing Aqua wont have to deal with losing her title or anything like that. She’s been through enough. ;_;

If any number of wielders can become Masters then it’s probably safe to assume both Sora and Riku will do so in KH3D. But I’d like the drama if only one of the duo achieved the title of Master.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Not a twist; predictable.

far too predictable. then again having the goodie goodie hero triumph is cliche as well. want a twist? they both fail. or better Yen Sid never really gave them the test and he was in for the lolz.

Yen Sid: lol jk you can't beat MX head for the hills.

Raxniac

What if they're standing there, doin the exam when suddenly...... Kairi randomly appears and uses her ROFLkeyblade to go SLICE SLICE SLICE and then everyone explodes. The End.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
What if they're standing there, doin the exam when suddenly...... Kairi randomly appears and uses her ROFLkeyblade to go SLICE SLICE SLICE and then everyone explodes. The End.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I was under the impression that Eraqus would give the title of Master to only one of his students but I guess I got that wrong and it slipped my mind that both Eraqus and Xehanort were Masters. A stupid mistake on my part, thanks for setting me straight. It’s nice knowing Aqua wont have to deal with losing her title or anything like that. She’s been through enough. ;_;

If any number of wielders can become Masters then it’s probably safe to assume both Sora and Riku will do so in KH3D. But I’d like the drama if only one of the duo achieved the title of Master.
I think Aqua has had enough crap for a life time.
It's predictable if only one of them gets the title of Master, but that's what I want to happen. Yay for drama llamas.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I think Aqua has had enough crap for a life time.
It's predictable if only one of them gets the title of Master, but that's what I want to happen. Yay for drama llamas.

The awkwardness would be hilarious xD

(If Sora wins) Sora: Heyyyyy, Riku. Soooo...Sorry you didn't make the cut. Uhm...better luck next time?
(If Riku wins) Riku: Yeah. Uh...I'm gonna go save the world now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back