• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What happened to aqua?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Many people believe that the secret episode in Birth By Sleep: Final Mix will be about King Mickey finding Aqua. But how would Mickey meeting up with Aqua in the Real of Darkness make any sense? If Mickey finds her why doesn't he take her back to the Realm of Light? She's still in the Realm of Darkness after the events of Kingdom Hearts 2.

If the secret episode is about that I'm betting Mickey will find Aqua but they'll get separated during a Heartless attack and Mickey returns home after losing track of Aqua, something like that. But King Mickey had an entire decade to save her and failed. I've loved King Mickey throughout the Kingdom Hearts series but he's failing pretty hard when it comes to helping poor Aqua.
They don't even technically need to be separated, because there's a good chance they never traveled together. After all, Mickey wasn't even trying to escape the dark realm during KH1. He purposely went there to seal the DtD. So hangin' with Mickey would be Aqua's guaranteed way not to escape the dark realm. Maybe Mickey tried to give her some pointer on how to escape and then left for the DtD. Maybe he directed Aqua to the corridor he entered the RoD from, but it disappeared before Aqua reached it. There are plenty of explanations for why he didn't save her.

Days, Days...... Is it a sidegame? Because if it is then i'm just going to go read what happens on the internet.
And yes, currently it seems Days is a side game. Depending on how important Xion becomes, it might be "reclassified" as a bridge game, but currently it looks like reading the plot online isn't a terrible idea if you don't have a DS or don't want to spend a lot of money. Most of the game is made of ice cream scenes that don't have many implications for the series as a whole, and most of its teasers were for BbS, which is already released.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
It seems that you need to buy every console just to keep up with the series....
Naaah, just most of them. Lol. But honestly, if you aren't planning on investing in a DS or a 3DS I think you should just watch Days' storyline on Youtube or Wiki it.
Like Ragnell said, it's definitely not a bridge game yet but it does have some information that is nice to know.

On topic: It's not impossible for the King to have met Aqua but the main questions are still, what would have possibly happened to separate them and have the King not mention anything about her for so long? I just don't understand why he wouldn't mention her to anyone for so long if he had seen her.

Crystal

Silver Member
On topic: It's not impossible for the King to have met Aqua but the main questions are still, what would have possibly happened to separate them and have the King not mention anything about her for so long? I just don't understand why he wouldn't mention her to anyone for so long if he had seen her.

^THIS.
If Mickey really meet Aqua, why wouldn't he just save her up?
Instead of letting a pity girl wandering in RoD.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
^THIS.
If Mickey really meet Aqua, why wouldn't he just save her up?
Instead of letting a pity girl wandering in RoD.
Exactly! I mean, sure something could have happened to separate the two of them. But the fact remains that if they had met and been separated, he still would have waited over a year to tell anyone where she was. That would just be cruel.

Crystal

Silver Member
Exactly! I mean, sure something could have happened to separate the two of them. But the fact remains that if they had met and been separated, he still would have waited over a year to tell anyone where she was. That would just be cruel.

It will be lame if something happen between Aqua and Mickey similiar to what happen to Sora and Kairi at the end of KH1.
It will stop my thinking to buy BBS FM xD
Anyway, i wish she should meet some villain like Xemnas or Ansem maybe?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
It will be lame if something happen between Aqua and Mickey similiar to what happen to Sora and Kairi at the end of KH1.
It will stop my thinking to buy BBS FM xD
Anyway, i wish she should meet some villain like Xemnas or Ansem maybe?
We definitely don't need to repeat KH1 with Kairi and Sora. -sigh- XD
I hope she meets a villain too, that would make for an interesting event in the secret episode.

Crystal

Silver Member
We definitely don't need to repeat KH1 with Kairi and Sora. -sigh- XD
I hope she meets a villain too, that would make for an interesting event in the secret episode.

If is not Xemnas, then I also hope to be Ansem...
Better than Mickey only.

Megavoltage

Awards
To make things even more awkward about Aqua's peril is that Yen Sid uses divination magic to locate people. So in the 11 or 12 years since Birth by Sleep both Yen Sid and King Mickey failed in rescuing Aqua. Of course Birth by Sleep is a prequel so Aqua HAS to vanish for a while or the story wouldn't make sense. But that doesn't change the fact that it makes King Mickey and Yen Sid incompetent when it comes to helping there friend Aqua. It's irksome.

But Ragnell 37 is probably right, it'll turn out that King Mickey tried to save Aqua but had a good reason on why he wasn't able to. We'll see.

I hate how we have to wait so long to get these questions answered in KH3D or KH3. The wait to see how Aqua is rescued is killing me.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
To make things even more awkward about Aqua's peril is that Yen Sid uses divination magic to locate people. So in the 11 or 12 years since Birth by Sleep both Yen Sid and King Mickey failed in rescuing Aqua. Of course Birth by Sleep is a prequel so Aqua HAS to vanish for a while or the story wouldn't make sense. But that doesn't change the fact that it makes King Mickey and Yen Sid incompetent when it comes to helping there friend Aqua. It's irksome.

But Ragnell 37 is probably right, it'll turn out that King Mickey tried to save Aqua but had good reason on why he wasn't able to. We'll see.

I hate how we have to wait so long to get these questions answered in KH3D or KH3. The wait to see how Aqua is rescued is killing me.

Yen Sid, in case nobody has noticed, is pretty lazy. He finds out his friend (and possibly apprentice) Eraqus is murdered by MX, and despite being an all powerful sorcerer, doesn't lift a finger to help TAV fight Vanitas and MX. He's at fault for what happened to them as well. Mickey may have been brash, but he had the guts to actually help them.

I figure that the two probably didn't find out until around the time of KH1 or even later, so I could see why other matters occupied them at the time.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

But Ragnell 37 is probably right, it'll turn out that King Mickey tried to save Aqua but had a good reason on why he wasn't able to. We'll see.

Perhaps Yen Sid isn't able to locate Aqua due to her being in a different realm? Maybe all he knows is that she's "no longer located in the RoL" and for some reason he leaves it at that... for eleven years. Jesus, even trying to defend him I still think abandoning Aqua for so long was a douche move.

Yen Sid, in case nobody has noticed, is pretty lazy. He finds out his friend (and possibly apprentice) Eraqus is murdered by MX, and despite being an all powerful sorcerer, doesn't lift a finger to help TAV fight Vanitas and MX. He's at fault for what happened to them as well. Mickey may have been brash, but he had the guts to actually help them.

I figure that the two probably didn't find out until around the time of KH1 or even later, so I could see why other matters occupied them at the time.
Yen Sid is so lazy. God damnit Yen Sid. Maybe with his age, he became a crappy keyblade wielder and that's why he retired. xD
What the fluff was Yen Sid so busy with after training Mickey though? I mean, he helps Sora for like 15 minutes.

Crystal

Silver Member

lol YenSid is retired by the time.
All he doing is just telling people what to do next instead of helping..

NaughtBlader

Yen Sid is so lazy. God damnit Yen Sid. Maybe with his age, he became a crappy keyblade wielder and that's why he retired. xD
What the fluff was Yen Sid so busy with after training Mickey though? I mean, he helps Sora for like 15 minutes.
He's not lazy. He is just contemplating if his name means anything backwards.....

Lady-Lee

Awards
lol YenSid is retired by the time.
All he doing is just telling people what to do next instead of helping..
so in other words Yensids name should've been capt. Obvious?

Annnywho, it would bring me huuge amounts of joy if Ansem or Xemnas purposely went to the RoD just to go and irk her nerves. I love Aqua, but that...well that would just make my day!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Oh thats simple, he was busy keepin' Kairi's Grandma busy while MX was playin' with the kiddies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back