• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What happened to aqua?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megavoltage

Awards
Maybe two of them would get the title.
If only one of them get the title.. then maybe is Sora..?
Probably. I would love the drama of Sora failing the exam but why would he? He's saved the universe twice and has Jesus levels of righteousness. I guess Mysterious Figure or some villain could set up a conspiracy for Sora to fail the exam because it's hard to see Sora failing for personal reasons.

Stars

リク
Probably. I would love the drama of Sora failing the exam but why would he? He's saved the universe twice and has Jesus levels of righteousness. I guess Mysterious Figure or some villain could set up a conspiracy for Sora to fail the exam because it's hard to see Sora failing for personal reasons.

Lol, Sora= Jesus level?
It would depend on how Yen Sid going to test them before he give the title..
Maybe there are certain area that Sora would fail lol xD
But I can't see Sora would fail..

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
If one had to fail I would want it to be Sora just to throw an interesting dynamic at us. I mean, if Riku fails, well that would suck because he's already dealt with a lot of crap internally. Then he would have to accept being weaker than Sora, which would throw jealousy back into their relationship. >_> So, I want either... both to fail/pass or just Sora to fail. Initially that is, not to say that I don't want him to obtain Master after some trials in the game. I dunno~

Maybe they both fail due to lack of trust in each other from years apart, which makes Yen Sid revert them to their KH1 selves in a dream like state. This forces them to grow with each other and learn to trust again. <-- That's my 3D theory at the moment. >___>

Crystal

Silver Member
Maybe they both fail due to lack of trust in each other from years apart, which makes Yen Sid revert them to their KH1 selves in a dream like state. This forces them to grow with each other and learn to trust again. <-- That's my 3D theory at the moment. >___>

Actually, not a bad idea.. since i think i saw it somewhere.. 3D has a theme of trust..

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Basically, relive their year and have them learn to trust each other? damn that would be fluffed up xD

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Basically, relive their year and have them learn to trust each other? damn that would be fluffed up xD
It would be! But since it's a dream like state they could do the training a lot quicker. XD

Actually, not a bad idea.. since i think i saw it somewhere.. 3D has a theme of trust..
Thanks. :D Yep, one of the interviews said it would deal with trust (I don't have the link). I think they also mentioned it would have to do with dreams. Which is why I thought they would do their training in a "dream".

Megavoltage

Awards
So here’s my theory about KH3D and the future of Aqua. Yen Sid, for whatever reason, fails Sora on the Mastery exam. Even though Sora’s not a Master he still goes on a quest with Riku to stop the plot of Evil Antagonist. The duo somehow meet up with Master Aqua and brings her back to the Realm of Light. After defeating Evil Antagonist the game ends with Aqua giving Sora the title of Master.

My reasoning behind Aqua making Sora a Master is because she's the only one in the Birth by Sleep trio that doesn't have a special connection with Sora. Sora took the Keyblade Terra meant for Riku to have and has fought Terra's different forms. Ven's damaged heart slept within Sora for years and is the reason Sora can dual wield. Aqua met Sora on the beach and she saved Kairi’s life but that isn't nearly as an important connection as Ven and Terra have with Sora. So to give Aqua some extra importance in Sora’s life I think she’ll be the one to declare him a Master.

Crystal

Silver Member
It's interesting to see Aqua giving title to Sora, but I don't think Sora will fail the MoM xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back