• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What happened to aqua?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
On a closely related note (I think it is anyway), Will 3d be a Main game? Or a Bridge game like days?

Days was a spin-off, not a bridge game. COM was a bridge game, and i assume 3D will also be one because its ending directly links to the beggining of [KH]3.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I swear to god, If he releases one on the WII, I'm going back to my xbox

Really? I think the Wii is wonderful. Sure, its no Xbox 360 but it is still great for casual gamers and EPIC FUCKING MICKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Yeah but the battle system would be awkward as hell

Do you really think so? I imagine something like a cross between Spectrobes Origins and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep for a KH Wii game.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Oh thats simple, he was busy keepin' Kairi's Grandma busy while MX was playin' with the kiddies.
Pfft, maybe Yen Sid is Kairi's grandpa. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Nintendo labels 3DS 'dangerous' - Bulbanews

Damn you to hell, Nomura.

Thankfully i am old enough to handle one, can't be harder to handle than the Xbox 360:

[video=youtube;Ux1FZpPKh20]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux1FZpPKh20[/video]
Hahahah, that video. Also, it's hilarious that the 3DS selling highlight isn't even safe for children under seven. If I can avoid it, I probably won't be using the 3D function.

Crystal

Silver Member
so in other words Yensids name should've been capt. Obvious?

Annnywho, it would bring me huuge amounts of joy if Ansem or Xemnas purposely went to the RoD just to go and irk her nerves. I love Aqua, but that...well that would just make my day!

So, you're saying that Ansem or Xemnas know Aqua is in RoD?

State

Awards
No one except Yen Sid, Mickey, Riku and herself know that she's in the Dark Realm, dunno why everyone is talking as if it's confirmed Ansem or Xemnas confronted her.

washi95

Actually, maybe she did meet Xemnas in the dark realm. It certainly would make for a interesting plot element in the Secret Episode and boss battle. I personally feel Xemnas seems to know a little more than he should about the chamber of waking, alot of people were assuming a while back Aquas Armour told him, or it was Eraqus's heart influence on him, but It would actually make a whole lot of sense if she had an encounter with Xemnas within those 11 years.

Crystal

Silver Member
No one except Yen Sid, Mickey, Riku and herself know that she's in the Dark Realm, dunno why everyone is talking as if it's confirmed Ansem or Xemnas confronted her.

How Riku knows she is in Dark realm?

Megavoltage

Awards
If Riku saw her in Realm of Darkness
If it turns out Riku did see Aqua that would make this sad situation even worse. Mickey, Yen Sid AND Riku were all useless in bringing Aqua back to the Realm of Light. Poor Aqua...

Stars

リク
If it turns out Riku did see Aqua that would make this sad situation even worse. Mickey, Yen Sid AND Riku were all useless in bringing Aqua back to the Realm of Light. Poor Aqua...

Yeah.. Poor girl... If so, it was interesting to see what blocked Mickey and RIKU save Aqua lol

Riku, maybe in Ansem Form?

Riku in blind-folded form maybe, since he is in Realm of Darkness at the end of KH1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back