• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you want from Kingdom Hearts 3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mooglekupor

Awards
I'm talking about anything except worlds. What new, and/or recurring features and game elements do you guys want to see in kh3?

theirlosthearts

Awards
Big things: Old action menu with two shortcut lists for 8 commands, so we get the best of the action menu and the command deck. Some form of item synthesis and command melding (hopefully not as easily abused as BbS's though). Maybe even bring back reaction commands, but I don't see how that could be mixed with flowmotion without making it super complicated or hard to use (I can hear it now, "WHAT?!? I was supposed to cut that giant Heartless in half!! Now I'm swinging around a kupoing pole!!"). Cutscene theater.

Small things: Big battles like the thousand heartless battle. Skateboards. Coliseum/Mirage Arena type place. FF characters.

Things I really, really don't expect but want: Drive forms (Without them being required for big abilities like glide/high jump/etc). Multiplayer (Especially with character variety of Days. And the weapon variety of Days. But not with the same mission format of Days.). Perfect nostalgic reminiscence.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
olette as main character pls

w/ a keyblaydo

WaveK89

I'm sorry, but if I don't see Serah with Mog who transforms into a keyblade for Serah, then I am going to rage! No, but seriously, that would be pretty cool.

Hmm...Destiny Islands gameplay?

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I'm sorry, but if I don't see Serah with Mog who transforms into a keyblade for Serah, then I am going to rage! No, but seriously, that would be pretty cool.

Hmm...Destiny Islands gameplay?

Why would Serah be a keyblade wielder

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Why would Serah be a keyblade wielder

^This. Why would Serah wield a Keyblade?
Now if it were Lighting with her Goddess powers (?) that would make total sense.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Oswald and Mickey to whoop some ass. Also Kairi to grow and whoop ass. Final Sora with angel wings....cause that would be the kupo!

Last edited:

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Just a Motherfucking good damn game so it can go out on a high note(well at least for me).

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Kind of glad too unless they can fix it where it's possibility of just one with it leveling up throughout the game and changing as you progress.

That would be cool, a kind of "Limit Break Mode" that you could change and tailor to your type of gameplay or something

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I don't expect, but hope that KH3 will have an abundance of secret bosses and little things that are fun, but make 100%-ing the game take a while... No bouncing mushrooms with Aero, though. =n=

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I think that we will see the drive forms again. Not only will Sora most likely be wearing his KHII clothes but the Final Form is the Keyblade's true form and power according to its description in KHII.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Haven't you kept up with info. Three will end the Seeker of Darkness Chronicles/arc, not the series.
A lot of people are jumping out of the series after 3 comes out, so most of them want an awesome game for them to leave out on.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Like I always like saying, I'd love side-story quest events where it gives some glimpses into other characters and their relationship with Sora/Donald/Goofy/Riku/etc. that don't need to be played to complete the overall game but still wholeheartedly add to the experience of playing the game and aren't tedious but give you awesome bonuses and trophies for completion. Not to mention it'd be a great way to expand on the story of characters without diverging from the main plot. They can unlock throughout the game after doing certain events in worlds or finishing other quests.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I think that we will see the drive forms again. Not only will Sora most likely be wearing his KHII clothes but the Final Form is the Keyblade's true form and power according to its description in KHII.

I don't think it's very likely at all for Sora to be in his KH2 attire. Why do you think he'll keep them?

Also, that description doesn't make much sense. How is it "The Keyblades true form" The forms don't have much to do with the keyblade itself, but affects the wielder more it seems. Besides, Sora can only duel wield because he has Ventus' heart inside of him, and it is almost certain he will rescue Ven somewhere in the story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back