• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what character do think could end up dead in or at the end of kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I see screaming Aqua fans going on an angry rampage when I think about her dying. That and grown men crying.
the hell?

Lol, we all said she was going to die in BBS and it didn't happen. So there is a 50-50 chance in KH3. She'll probably get a happy ending, though.
yeah, you're probably right, plus I don't think death even exist in KH.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
For one, since there's no true concept of Death in the series, a character could, at most, be put into a position where they are essentially unable to reappear throughout the rest of the series.

I'm guessing that "sleep" is generally permanent in the KHverse. It's just that every character in the series that is put to "sleep" is always under irregular circumstances. If one was to be put to "sleep" under normal circumstances, then I'm sure they wouldn't come back.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Perhaps, Yen Sid might die, because of his age and the fact that Xehanort might annihilate him for helping Riku and Sora. I know this sounds cliche.

Gram

Banned
Awards
HA! like anybody dies in kh....
i bet even xehanort gets some sort of happy ending -_-

Aqua. I bet you anything she dies. Not even joking.
160vnmv.jpg
DONT SAY THAT!

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
right off the bat who cant die all disney chracters sora obiviously kairi she the chick
mabey aeris will die lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
right off the bat who cant die all disney chracters

So, you're saying that Clayton and Ursula didn't die.

sora obiviously kairi she the chick

Being the chick doesn't help much :p

mabey aeris will die lol

That'd kind of defeat the purpose of her existence in KH, wouldn't it? And I doubt anyone would appreciate the recycled plot point, especially if it's on the "same" character.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
right off the bat who cant die all disney chracters sora obiviously kairi she the chick
mabey aeris will die lol

o_o

LIES! Disney characters die all of the time! Flynn died, Mufasa died, Kocoum died, Ray died, the King of Atlantis d-died (whyyyy~ Mr. Nimoy's character ;A;) Bambi's mom died...

Aerith can't die. KH is her happy ending where she doesn't die.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I'm guessing that "sleep" is generally permanent in the KHverse. It's just that every character in the series that is put to "sleep" is always under irregular circumstances. If one was to be put to "sleep" under normal circumstances, then I'm sure they wouldn't come back.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure "sleep" is being used here in the context of that interview in the same way the Bible uses it -- death with the expectation that one's self will continue on and "awaken" at some point in the unspecified future.

HA! like anybody dies in kh....
i bet even xehanort gets some sort of happy ending -_-

I don't think anyone would be happy with that. xD; Xehanort's done too much to ever really redeem himself, even if he pulls a Redemption Equals Death scene and dies to undo the harm he's caused.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I don't think anyone would be happy with that. xD; Xehanort's done too much to ever really redeem himself, even if he pulls a Redemption Equals Death scene and dies to undo the harm he's caused.
pfft like nomura cares if we're happy with it.
i didnt say he'd get a redemption death thing, that'd be to easy nomura doesnt like easy he likes complicated and mindfucks.

metrifyx

I agree with Ethnic Woman about Braig, especially the bit about mortally wounding Xehanort in the process.

As far as who I expect to die: Eraqus (if not already), Braig, Xehanort, and AtW.

As far as who I want to die:

If Eraqus comes back, he should die for real. I want someone in RAX to die if they come back. I sort of want Riku to die, too. I feel like since he's been through so much and he's just turning his life around and learning how to balance darkness and light, his death would be that much more tragic. Then he'd give a monologue about how he could die in peace knowing that he'd set things right with himself and everyone, and it would be really sad but sort of happy.

Actually, that's really cliché. Still sad, though.

I want Aqua to die, and yet I don't. She's one of my favorite characters, but that's also why I want her to die. I guess I just want something unfathomably horrible (sadistic, much?) to go down, and Aqua's the best candidate. I mean, she reunites with Terra and Ven after twelve years, and then Xehanort just stabs her or something like that. Not like I'd expect it to happen, but still.

As long as KHIII makes me cry like the little girl that I am, I'm all set. If not, I will be very disappointed.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
o_o

LIES! Disney characters die all of the time! Flynn died, Mufasa died, Kocoum died, Ray died, the King of Atlantis d-died (whyyyy~ Mr. Nimoy's character ;A;) Bambi's mom died...

lol to that
i was speaking of main disney chracter we see in every game one who affect the plot like micke donald goofy minne etc
and disney villain dont count i mean we stabbed usrula and she came back we beat ooggie boogie and he came back disney villains can come back if the writers chooses so

Maxyli138

160vnmv.jpg
DONT SAY THAT!

There it is! My visions of men crying about Aqua's death have come true!

lol to that
i was speaking of main disney chracter we see in every game one who affect the plot like micke donald goofy minne etc
and disney villain dont count i mean we stabbed usrula and she came back we beat ooggie boogie and he came back disney villains can come back if the writers chooses so

Although that part in KH2 when Goofy gets knocked in the head with a rock made me think it was the end of him (I always wondered why they didn't use a potion or curaga or some other healing device on Goofy at first). But that's probably how far they will go on a "death" of a Disney hero in KH.

And I doubt any FF characters will die in KH. Let them die in their own games. I think the most likely deaths would be original KH characters.

Lady-Lee

Awards
If anyone deserves to die the most in the KH series, it has to be Braig, Xehanort, and/or AtW.

As previously stated braig looks like the type of d-bag that gets chopped off by their superior, if for no other reason than xehanort was sick and tired of looking at his eye patch day in and day out.

AtW has been "killed off" before and this time it should be made permanent if nomura cannot find something suitable to do with him.

Lastly, If xehanort turns good and doesnt get the somewhat violent ending that he so deserves I will give up on the series (ha no i wont who am i kidding.) But seriously, after terra is physically stripped away from the creepy old man, there is really no reason for him to remain.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
o_o

Yeah, but Flynn came back less than a minute later. His resurrection timing was even faster than the Beast's, I think. o.o

Maybe, but you never know when Sephy be trollin'.

aeris-dies-apm11.jpg

On a serious note, Master Xehanort should die. Preferably by Braig, who then becomes a good guy and the main protagonist of the series. Sora and Co. are completely forgotten and the whole matter of keyblades scrapped. *wink wink*

Radar

Bronze Member
To be honest, I think Aqua is a good choice for death. But first she needs to get to CO and help Ven wake up, I dont think that will happen in ddd, so maybe she will die in 3.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
To be honest, I think Aqua is a good choice for death. But first she needs to get to CO and help Ven wake up, I dont think that will happen in ddd, so maybe she will die in 3.

I don't see her dying.

Now, one could argue that Terra could die to make up for his total stupidity through out the entirety of BBS.

But seriously, Terra dying is something I could see happening. He sacrifices himself to take down MX, something like that.

k99y77

Awards
these are the characters that i think should go
1. Xehanort almost 100% sure he will, since KHIII is going to end his saga
2. Ven i think this kid definitely needs to die, i just hate him, he is so depressing.
3. Mysterious Figure Should die (if he's Luxord's somebody then keep him)
4. Terra should die, sacrificing himself to kill xehanort.
5. the other apprentices should die, (assuming they appeared) except Luxord's somebody.
and thats it i hope they don't kill Braig or Riku they are just to cool to die :frown:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back