• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are your favorite family guy moments?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine was on the episode when lois started stealing and the family ran away to asian town and the trix commercial came on but they were in asian town so the rabbit and the kids were asian and the commercial went:
kids: silly rabbit trix are for kids and the rabbit said:
no you share! then he started kicking the kids in the face lol lol so fcking funny

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Mine was on the episode when lois started stealing and the family ran away to asian town and the trix commercial came on but they were in asian town so the rabbit and the kids were asian and the commercial went:
kids: silly rabbit trix are for kids and the rabbit said:
no you share! then he started kicking the kids in the face lol lol so fcking funny

Oh yeah I remember that scene! XD

Hmm...which ones to pick...

* The scene where Peter and his friends, as the A-Team, shoot down a tree to get a cat out of it, and then freeze frame in the air while the neighbors yell at them.

* The episode where Chris joined the Young Republicans club and Bill Clinton sang his "One Fine Day to be Nude" song. (his expression and the lyrics just made me lol)

* The whole sequence where Peter fights the giant chicken for like the 3rd time and then they go out to dinner together with his wife, then he beats the chicken, and then he goes back to lois like nothing happened.

AlbertJ

Awards
When Joe falls off of a boat and Peter yells "Kick Joe kick!" and Lois says that hes paraplegic then Peter says "That doesnt mean he cant hear!" And my other favorite is when Brian brings his dumb blonde girlfriend to dinner and shes talking to Peter: GF-"Think about this. Have you ever seen the sun and the moon at the same time?" Peter-"Oh my god they are the same person"

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Surfin' Bird.
That was hilarious. xD

For about two seconds. There's nothing wrong with a wellplaced overly long gag, but that didn't just cross the line, it flew past it at lightspeed as far as it could to try and forget about said line.

For me, I dunno. I like the earlier episode more than the current ones. Though I did like the A-Team episode.

yuck i hated the older episodes, they werent funny at all and it seemed like they were trying to be like the simsons

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
yuck i hated the older episodes, they werent funny at all and it seemed like they were trying to be like the simsons

Really depends on personal opinion, FG has a very broken fanbase. The first season was overal (in my opinion) pretty crappy. Then they had one or 2 seasons that were much better for me. After that it went downhill. The Star Wars episodes being some of the few exceptions. I still watch new episodes when it's on though, I never judge without looking.

Last edited:

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
The one where somebody makes a sexist remark. 8D

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Don't forget the Seth McFarlane obligatory musical number. That man has the biggest hard on for song and dance routines, I swear.

There was a time when I loved this show, and it was both clever and funny. Then they started recycling jokes from MadTV.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
It was at first. But now it's just overdrawn, predictable, and unfunny. Not to mention they used to be covers of actual musical numbers, but now he's composing original full length songs. Prom Night Dumpster Baby was funny because it was JUST long enough to be funny, barley over a minute. But if he made the same song over 3 minutes long, you'd just get bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back