• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are your dream game announcements?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm curious what "forced" characters in games even look like. Like, people bring it up all the time, but does anyone actually have examples of it?

that's what i'm saying. people are worried about these characters being forced into these roles but we would actually have to see them included to be forced.

one example i can think of would be barrett in ff7 tho.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
that's what i'm saying. people are worried about these characters being forced into these roles but we would actually have to see them included to be forced.

one example i can think of would be barrett in ff7 tho.

The times were really different back then, so I guess it's valid, just really outdated. They certainly made up for the stereotype with Sazh in XIII, easily the best character in that game, hands down.

I'll try and find a 'forced' example, looking through my collection right now to see if any ring a bell..

EchoFringe49

Dai Gyakuten Saiban is another one that i'd like that seems very unlikely. fortunately an ongoing fanslation has been put up on youtube but its not quite the same experience. I've only watched the first case but it seems well done so far
[video]https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNWFih7YApE_jffMh71Z7qejlO5zaXoKu[/video]

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Dai Gyakuten Saiban is another one that i'd like that seems very unlikely. fortunately an ongoing fanslation has been put up on youtube but its not quite the same experience. I've only watched the first case but it seems well done so far
[video]https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNWFih7YApE_jffMh71Z7qejlO5zaXoKu[/video]
Honestly if we get 6 and it sells well, proving 5 was not a fluke, Capcom NA needs to then work on this. I'll make my peace with digital only bullshit if I can just keep playing one of my favorite game series. It's not fair that they can't just give up the rights to it in NA. A smaller company would jump on it and treat it so well. :c

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Honestly if we get 6 and it sells well, proving 5 was not a fluke, Capcom NA needs to then work on this. I'll make my peace with digital only bullshit if I can just keep playing one of my favorite game series. It's not fair that they can't just give up the rights to it in NA. A smaller company would jump on it and treat it so well. :c

As much as I would like Nintendo to take over Ace Attorney here in NA, or even Atlus, seeing as how they've published games on EUR, that would backlash Capcom's image in NA. A lot. Thing would go like: Capcom JP doesn't trust it's NA branch. Unless it's a sort of joint project between Capcom and another company, which could work.

And seriously. Fans and no fans of the Ace Attorney series should experience Shu Takumi games. xp

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
As much as I would like Nintendo to take over Ace Attorney here in NA, or even Atlus, seeing as how they've published games on EUR, that would backlash Capcom's image in NA. A lot. Thing would go like: Capcom JP doesn't trust it's NA branch. Unless it's a sort of joint project between Capcom and another company, which could work.

And seriously. Fans and no fans of the Ace Attorney series should experience Shu Takumi games. xp
Well they shouldn't trust their NA branch. It's horribly out of touch with gamers and blatantly ignores them when they ask for things.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Well they shouldn't trust their NA branch. It's horribly out of touch with gamers and blatantly ignores them when they ask for things.

lol I can give you that. At least Chris Svenson knew the value of communicating what could be communicated about a company's posture.

EchoFringe49

I really have no idea why SE hasn't made a sequel to TWEWY yet. I believe it sold around 500,000 copies on the DS and i'm guessing it sold about half that on ios, and it never struck me as a high budget game. Tetsuya and the other producers have shown interest in doing a working on the series again. TWEWY is one the best and most unique games out there and sequel could build on that potential and fix the (small) problems that the game had

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I guess maybe because Nomura has more or less been in between big projects since 2005/2006 (which, tbf, he wa sprobs able to do so much for TWEWY because of how Versus' development was... well, lol). </3

I'm gonna be that guy again and say I still want a Kojima/Nomura game.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I guess maybe because Nomura has more or less been in between big projects since 2005/2006 (which, tbf, he wa sprobs able to do so much for TWEWY because of how Versus' development was... well, lol). </3

I'm gonna be that guy again and say I still want a Kojima/Nomura game.

Silent Hearts - Nomura/Kojima\DelToro - coming exclusively to PS4

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I'll try and find a 'forced' example, looking through my collection right now to see if any ring a bell..
I look forward to it.

All this FFXV stuff is making me dream for a game that's essentially just a AAA roadtrip/bromance simulator with none of that overarching high plot stuff that just focuses on developing the bond and story of the party members. I'd love that.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I look forward to it.

All this FFXV stuff is making me dream for a game that's essentially just a AAA roadtrip/bromance simulator with none of that overarching high plot stuff that just focuses on developing the bond and story of the party members. I'd love that.

Something like "Supernatural" and "the Last of Us"?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I look forward to it.

Mississippi Grind the game

i'm down for it lol, give it google maps technology so we can go to real places, and an online co op to bond with our rl friends from around the globe.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Mississippi Grind the game

i'm down for it lol, give it google maps technology so we can go to real places, and an online co op to bond with our rl friends from around the globe.
I'd still want it to be a fictitious setting, and I wouldn't want online co op, lol. I'd still want it to be a story thing.

I'm basically just looking for FFXV without the Plot and a higher focus on developing the bros and the roadtrip.

Something like "Supernatural" and "the Last of Us"?
TLOU is still pretty plot-y, and isn't really a roadtrip.

Last edited:

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
All I want is the continuation of the Golden Sun series. I love it too much to let it end with the cliffhanger in Dark Dawn.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
All I want is the continuation of the Golden Sun series. I love it too much to let it end with the cliffhanger in Dark Dawn.

I guess we'll have to wait the same amount of years between Golden Sun 2 and Dark Dawn for them to release a sequel... =/ Hopefully they do it at e3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back