• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are your dream game announcements?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EchoFringe49

I thought of some others
Advance Wars 5 on NX
Alan Wake 2 (this'll probably happen but i'm hoping it comes to PS4 at some point)
Jak 4
Vagrant Story remake (with gameplay similar to transistor)
Valkyria Chronicles 4 (Azure looks good but its not what I want out of the series)

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I thought of some others
Advance Wars 5 on NX
Alan Wake 2 (this'll probably happen but i'm hoping it comes to PS4 at some point)
Jak 4
Vagrant Story remake (with gameplay similar to transistor)
Valkyria Chronicles 4 (Azure looks good but its not what I want out of the series)

3D Advance Wars would be cool to see. And in HD, no less.

Dream game announcement: FF's XV & VII R and KH3 on the NX.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
KH3
FFXV (just recently)
Gravity Rush 2
World of Final Fantasy

Bout it for now.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Been recently getting back into Marble Hornets, and now I really want an actual episodic horror game series. Especially since I can't think of a lot of horror games with actual characters and stories really out right now especially since my dream game SILENT HILLS IS DEAD UNTIL KOJIMA, DEL TORO, REEDUS, AND SONY ANSWER MY PRAYERS

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
For another announcement about KH3, and another Alien Isolation game.

akuza89

I'd love to see a new medal of honor game announced

yes I know its like hitting a dead fish over and over trying to bring it back, but announce a WW2 medal of honor everyone will go crazy because it's what all the cod heads want right now.

a new conker game... that's not young conker.. or what they did with him in project spark. give us back our foul mouthed squirrel!

a new and good sonic game. take the route of Mario, go back to your roots go 3D characters on a 2D plain

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
The Wolf Among Us Season 2. I mean for diddly's sake.

One final Monkey Island game to just give us any type closure? Cool, thanks.

Edit: Also Bully 2 please. I want to see the story of Jimmy Hopkins continue, there is so much potential for more.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
[video=youtube;-r51IZ2qiq4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r51IZ2qiq4[/video]

Just saw this video which was relevant to an earlier topic in this thread.

But I also have a few more games:
-Mario Party return to form
-Kingdom Hearts games that try new gameplay/genre/art styles (similar to how P4's other games are dungeon crawler, fighting, dancing, etc) and work to flesh out the universe from different perspectives and make it more real.
-Honestly, I'd love for fangames to be a wider practice.
-I'd love a Guild 03 to happen.
-Most of my wants for games are less specific games and more just... general ideas. Like I'd love for more narrative focused games, games with less combat, games that explore new mechanics. I'd love for AAA adventure/explorer games to really be a thing. i'd like games that try to subvert the typical sorts of characters and stories we usually have. Idk. I want to be surprised, to feel like anything is possible, especially in bigger budget games (they need to take chances again)

Shinra

Banned
Awards
- The legend of dragoon remake/sequel
I want this game to be remembered for what it was as a great RPG that deserved more love. I want a sequel or remake goddang it!

-FF6 proper remake,
I know it got revamped for IOS but I want a FF6 that was improved much like what the complete collection did for FF4... with better sprites and an expanded story

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
- The legend of dragoon remake/sequel
I want this game to be remembered for what it was as a great RPG that deserved more love. I want a sequel or remake goddang it!
OH YES YES YES, I WANT THIS!

I love The Legend of Dragoon ;u;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back