• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are your dream game announcements?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
LEGO Disney Movies
Kingdom Hearts Dissidia / Disney Fighting Game
Disney Racing (with a huge cast to choose among)
Final Fantasy X-3 or XII-2
Final Fantasy XII HD
Final Fantasy IX HD (for PS3/4, with sped-up gameplay)
Final Fantasy VIII and IX re-makes
Crash Team Racing re-make (the new Crash racing games just weren't as good...)
Jak IV
Dual Hearts 2 (...sorry)
Psychonauts Remaster (for PS3/4--fixing some glitches)

A Psychonauts sequel would've been on this list, but it's actually happening! :D I'd actually love if some great Sailor Moon games were made. Either a RPG or a LEGO game where you follow through all the arcs.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Pokémon Snap 2
Orre sequel
Lego Power Rangers
Disney Infinity Kingdom Hearts set
A Jurassic Park Genesis sequel
Pokémon Z

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Welp, suppose I should put what my actual (current) list would be:

-Agni's Philosophy
-Re:TWEWY+TWEWY2
-Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
-A Yu-Gi-Oh! JRPG game similar to Persona 3&4
-FFXII HD
-FFX-0
-FFII, V & FFVI Remakes done similar to FFIV/Bravely Default
-Dissidia+012 HD Remaster
-Re:Before Crisis+Crisis Core HD+AC Complete Playable+Dirge of Cerberus HD Compilation
-Re:Re:coded Playable Edition
-Persona 3 FES w/ Portable Additions and dating trash friend options
-Persona 4 Golden w/ Female MC and dating trash friend options
-Persona 1 Remake & Persona 2 Remake
-New Spectrobes
-A Harry Potter world based game in style of Persona 3&4
-Life is Strange Season 2
-Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters game
-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gen 7
-New Pokemon Orre game
-New Pokemon Conquest
-Star Fox Adventures Remake done as the original idea, Dinosaur Planet
-Bayonetta 3
-Stephanie Brown Batgirl/Kate Kane Batwoman/We Are Robin/Gotham Academy game
-Yu Yu Hakusho RPG

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
You want a dream? I'll give you a dream:

2 very similar ideas:
Crash Bandicoot: the Naughty Dog HD Collection. Play all the games in 1 continuous story. Finish the game and unlock All-Star Mode: play as various other characters from the franchise and use their unique skills to collect new Gems.

Spyro The Dragon: The Insomniac HD Collection. Play all the games in 1 continuous story. Finish the game and unlock All-Star Mode: play as various other characters from the series. Features new challenges for them.

Spyro/Crash mode: explore both games with the playable characters from each others games. Unlock through DLC or for free by owning both game collections and completing All Star mode on both

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Kingdom Hearts Dissidia / Disney Fighting Game
Besides Dissidia Kingdom Hearts, Theatrhythm KH needs to happen... D: Hopefully at this year's e3 Nintendo/SE surprises us.

/hype

Pokémon Z
Assuming Pokemon Sun & Moon don't take place in another part of the Kalos region, then yes, the gen 6 game have potential that needs to be exploited.

Welp, suppose I should put what my actual (current) list would be:

-Agni's Philosophy
-Re:TWEWY+TWEWY2
-Re:Before Crisis+Crisis Core HD+AC Complete Playable+Dirge of Cerberus HD Compilation
-Re:Re:coded Playable Edition
-Persona 3 FES w/ Portable Additions and dating trash friend options
-Persona 4 Golden w/ Female MC and dating trash friend options
-A Harry Potter world based game in style of Persona 3&4
-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gen 7
-Star Fox Adventures Remake done as the original idea, Dinosaur Planet

• Y E S ! :D Agni's Philosophy looked sooo cool!! It gave me this vibe of FF6, too. Which is my most favorite FF game.

• Huh, never thought of a TWEWY remake. Would be interesting. A sequel would be great, too. Unless TWEWY works as a prequel, or as a game that takes place in the past and in the future (not saying time travel, but rather alternating between main characters from the past and from the future/present).

• Supposedly I read that a person involved in Before Crisis expressed interest in porting the game to the 3DS. Dunno what's gonna happen to BC, sadly. :[

• About Persona's 3 & 4: I'm expecting a sort of cross-over between those two and Persona 5, too. Maybe another fighting game, or Etrian Odyssey type of spinoff?

• A Harry Potter game with some P3/4 mechanics would be cool! :]

• Star Fox Adventure was a nice change from the usual Star Fox. Don't know why some fans hate it. Star Fox Adventure 2 would be cool.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Spyro/Crash mode: explore both games with the playable characters from each others games. Unlock through DLC or for free by owning both game collections and completing All Star mode on both

I think they were GBA games that kinda did that.

On a related note, Playstation All-Stars 2: the done right edition.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I think they were GBA games that kinda did that.

On a related note, Playstation All-Stars 2: the done right edition.

Yeah. There were two GBA games: Crash on Spyro's world, and Spyro on Crash's world. But that on HD glory would be neat~

lol

Lonbilly

Awards
• Y E S ! :D Agni's Philosophy looked sooo cool!! It gave me this vibe of FF6, too. Which is my most favorite FF game.

• Huh, never thought of a TWEWY remake. Would be interesting. A sequel would be great, too. Unless TWEWY works as a prequel, or as a game that takes place in the past and in the future (not saying time travel, but rather alternating between main characters from the past and from the future/present).

• Supposedly I read that a person involved in Before Crisis expressed interest in porting the game to the 3DS. Dunno what's gonna happen to BC, sadly. :[

• About Persona's 3 & 4: I'm expecting a sort of cross-over between those two and Persona 5, too. Maybe another fighting game, or Etrian Odyssey type of spinoff?

• A Harry Potter game with some P3/4 mechanics would be cool! :]

• Star Fox Adventure was a nice change from the usual Star Fox. Don't know why some fans hate it. Star Fox Adventure 2 would be cool.

I wil forever ask for Agni. EVEN IF SQUARE FORGETS, I WON'T.

I dunno if a TWEWY remake would work, if they did it in 3D like how the models were in KH3D, but I just think those models were so pretty and it would be interesting to see. But, then again, the game has a lot of its charm in the 2D aspects, as well </3

I do remember BC3DS being a possibility, but I would really be interested in seeing it in a compilation of FFVII for the PS4, if only because I really think it would be a smart choice on SE's end, especially since there's still several plots unresolved/left open clearly for another entry set after AC and Dirge.

I have yet to play the fighting P games, but I hear Aigis is even more developed in them, which is so great to hear since she is my favorite Persona character of all time. But a crossover between 3, 4 and 5 would be cool.

I needs something new in the Harry Potter universe but also with the schools but also in video game format. I wants social links and tedious side missions and the school part too </3.

I have never played any Star Fox game, only Adventures, and it was fun, but when I read about what could have been Dinosaur Planet, i was sad because it sounded really interesting from a story and character perspective. (Plus Nintendo could use a "new IP" of sorts).

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Not really anything specific, but I'd definitely love to see more AAA with queer characters, especially in lead roles.

Lonbilly

Awards
Not really anything specific, but I'd definitely love to see more AAA with queer characters, especially in lead roles.

^^^^^And characters of color.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I have never played any Star Fox game, only Adventures, and it was fun, but when I read about what could have been Dinosaur Planet, i was sad because it sounded really interesting from a story and character perspective. (Plus Nintendo could use a "new IP" of sorts).
They could just use Star Fox Adventure as a base and create an entirely new franchise. That's what happened with Paper Mario: it was originally going to utilize Super Mario RPG's art style, but they changed it, and evolved from there.

And it's better for them to not make another Star Fox that isn't a flying simulators. Fan could burn down the Nintendo HQ xDD

It would be interesting. Hopefully the next Call of Duty or GTA game has a character like that.

zachen

Awards
TWEWY2 because that was cold, Square Enix. So cold.

A new Pokemon Coliseum based on the first game's story. One of my all-time favorite Pokemon games.
Absolutely yes. C'mon SE and Nintendo I will throw you mucho dinero for either or both of these!!!!

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Absolutely yes. C'mon SE and Nintendo I will throw you mucho dinero for either or both of these!!!!

TWEWY2 should happen any time now.

...but Coliseum 3, not so much. Unless it's portable, I don't see Nintendo releasing something like Coliseum on the U. And they're pretty much busy with the NX. Maybe when the NX has a big enough install base, they'll try more spinoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back