• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are you afraid of?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What are you afraid of?

• Clowns

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Drwoning

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Spiders

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • Snakes

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Heights

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • The Dark

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Dogs

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Tight Spaces

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Commitment

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Other(Please Specify)

Votes: 25 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I have always had a fear of ferris wheels. I'm not even sure what it is about them. I can go on any roller coaster but I will act like a baby when it comes to getting on a ferris wheel. I think it's how you can wobble and move the seats while you're on them.

Esso

Fire Breaker
The prospect of having the people I care about being hurt.

I am afraid of natural bodies of water that I can't see the bottom of.

I think my number one fear is having to endure excruciating pain.

There's the obvious fear of being alone. Or having anyone I love die.

Insane people also scare the breesus out of me.

Other than these I'd fear of being electrocuted(even in the slightest) and ripped or cut wires and of being. And of being completely lost and being indecisive not knowing what I should do.

Immortality. I don't want us to ever progress to something like that (if it's possible).
If I may ask, what is it that scares you about it? An eternity of boredom or everyone you love dies while you go on alone, for example?

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Hearing Marly mention anatomy also reminds me several fears of what naturally happens to the body as it gets older, and in several ways the functioning slows down and deteriorates, levying on several ways the body as well as the internal organs can die. Likely to be some the more devastating of fears because its all legitimate but depends on the body in return.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Not to be pretentious, but it's because I think we need death. It defines life for us, it's so natural and anything otherwise would really mess up our society.

Rix

:)
Awards
I hate bugs and insects.

But I have a real phobia when it comes to bees and wasps and similiar creatures. Can't really explain my reaction. It's terrible.

I'm kinda afraid of water too. I'm a bad swimmer and did almost drown as a kid.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Lovecraftian horror, mythos, and stories are creepy and frightening as bonk as they are well-written.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Bugs creep me out pretty good, but I think my greatest fears may either be the dark, or the idea of demonic possession. It's why I get mad when people try telling me The Exorcist isn't scary, because that series terrifies the shit out of me.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
It's amazing how many people on KHI are either upstanding citizens, or in fearful denial, because I don't see my name listed anywhere here. Or perhaps they know about my annual weeaboo-hunt...

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I'm afraid of being buried underground. There was this piece of literature by Edgar Allen Poe that I read as a kid and just the thought of being buried alive terrified me. Or being trapped behind a wall never to be heard from again even though you're screaming at the top of your lungs. Being stuck in tight places just doesn't fly. I'd rather drown.

Another more complex fear I have I guess is the whole "brain in a vat" concept. Like you're not really who you think you are, you're just a brain hooked up to a machine that's making you have all these experiences, memories, feelings, etc. Just the thought irks me.

EDIT: I am also terrified of Nessi. As in the Loch Ness Monster. No joke.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
It's amazing how many people on KHI are either upstanding citizens, or in fearful denial, because I don't see my name listed anywhere here. Or perhaps they know about my annual weeaboo-hunt...

You don't scare me my mom said batman only scares the bad guys and so did Christopher Nolan so HA.

Seriously though, the Bloody Mary thing scares me so much I don't even try it.
/fail

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I have what's referred to as logical fear... when there's a risk of a truly detestable outcome (like say death by neurotoxin from a black widow spider) that's what I'm scared of...

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I am scared of anything that is poisonous. I am also scared of being totally alone at night. Like in an empty house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back