• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are you afraid of?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What are you afraid of?

• Clowns

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Drwoning

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Spiders

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • Snakes

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Heights

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • The Dark

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Dogs

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Tight Spaces

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Commitment

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Other(Please Specify)

Votes: 25 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
No, the evil clowns that you'd see in nightmare's with claws and stuff. Those clowns. Mostly because I've had childhood mishaps with them that scared me to death

Ever watch the movie Killer Clowns From Outer Space? You'll shit you're damn pants.

CabinFever

There are a lot of things that I am afraid of, among them is failing at life. It might seem obvious but I am truly afraid of not doing what I want to do in life.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
You guys are gonna laugh at me, but seriously, buoys(those floaty things in water that mark where you're supposed to go or that this is a swimming area, dangers, etc) freak the crap out of me.
I mean, they just sit there, floating in that dark water where you can't see the bottom, attached to some rusty old chain and cement block for years. Ewww! Don't ask me why, but they bug me. I swear, if I was stranded at sea and the only thing nearby that could keep me out of the water and away from sharks was a buoy, I'd still prefer the water.
I used to be afraid of heights, but I kinda got over it. Umm, lemme see... Oh yeah! I'm also afraid of bees that sting. If one's nearby, I squeal like a little girl and run.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I'm afraid of being reduced to the typical, average, broke ass american forced to work slave labor in order to pay off debts for the rest of my life. Actually, that's already where my life's headed. Borrowing money to pay off borrowed money. It's an endless cycle for those who seek to have a better shot at competing with those more fortunate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back