• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What about a Kingdom Hearts without Disney?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you want Disney Worlds to remain?

• Yes, it is what made Kingdom Hearts awesome!

Votes: 63 62.4%
  • No, Why? Specify below.

Votes: 27 26.7%
  • I don't really care.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Others. Specify below.

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

StVen

I bought KH because of gameplay really, 100% completing it, unlocking secrets, killing special bosses, insanely hard difficulties, challenges. These are what keeps me wanting them. It was my first time seeing that kind of gameplay years ago. I didn't really cared much about Disney nor the story but I do understand them.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I was actually someone coming from the other side around.
I originally was an avid Final Fantasy Fan way before I got into KH. In fact, I got to KH by chance just one year before KH II came out when I had some leftover bucks and saw KH 1 for a very cheap price.

"Disney? That annoying duck Donald? Really? Well, let's just look into it for the FF characters and mostly for the lulz."
Those were my first thoughts about it...needless to say that I was very positively surprised on the fact how the Disney elements managed to blend in with the FFs and the original characters and were not childish for the most part like I feared.

So, while I did not get to KH because of Disney, nowadays having KH without Disney I would say would kill much of the series' charm.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
My god that show Adventure time sucks major balls just had to say that. Yes I do understand that it's my opinion.

CA59

Yes, it is your opinion. I don't know what kind of reaction you expected from me, but I really don't care what people think of my favorite things, unlike most people.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Naw I didn't expect anything from you it's just something I had to say. I just said that last piece so everyone wouldn't come out saying well it's his opinion.

TehSoulCookie

Just thought I'd say that I love Adventure Time, and Deadpool, so yeah. :3
Also, I agree that KH without Disney just wouldn't be the same. I enjoy all aspects of what Kingdom Hearts is, and if you subtract Disney, it would just turn it into something completely different, and I don't think that it would be good. Not saying that the FF and original elements are bad or anything (I love both of those parts), but without Disney, it just....wouldn't be Kingdom Hearts.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Well in one short word "weird" then again I'm almost 22 so in my eyes none of the cartoons of today stack up with the old one's of a long time ago.

Like for one I think the new Looney Tunes show is garbage I've watched like at least 7 episodes of it that's a long conversation in of itself.

Let me be quite before this thread gets locked Lol.

CA59

Just thought I'd say that I love Adventure Time, and Deadpool, so yeah. :3
Also, I agree that KH without Disney just wouldn't be the same. I enjoy all aspects of what Kingdom Hearts is, and if you subtract Disney, it would just turn it into something completely different, and I don't think that it would be good. Not saying that the FF and original elements are bad or anything (I love both of those parts), but without Disney, it just....wouldn't be Kingdom Hearts.

Agreed, also Adventure Time is one of the few CN shows I watch.

Well in one short word "weird" then again I'm almost 22 so in my eyes none of the cartoons of today stack up with the old one's of a long time ago.

Like for one I think the new Looney Tunes show is garbage I've watched like at least 7 episodes of it that's a long conversation in of itself.

That new Looney Tunes show SUCKS!!!!

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Lol the show starting sucking to me after I saw what happened to Lola Bunny I grew up watching Space Jam sure you did as well that Lola is 10x the character that they put in the show.

TehSoulCookie

I haven't even watched the new Loony Tunes, and no I don't think I will. Also, the new super hero show Young Justice is epic. It's like a take back to Batman: TAS and Justice League and Static Shock. IT. IS. AWESOME.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Adventure Time is amazing, especially the backstory, on how there was a nuclear war that mutated everything. At first, I thought it would just be a random show that made no sense (The Problem Solverz, anyone?), but it's actually a good-humored show.

Also, Disney will always be in Kingdom Hearts no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back