• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What about a Kingdom Hearts without Disney?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you want Disney Worlds to remain?

• Yes, it is what made Kingdom Hearts awesome!

Votes: 63 62.4%
  • No, Why? Specify below.

Votes: 27 26.7%
  • I don't really care.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Others. Specify below.

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I can imagine a game without disney at this moment.

You'd have Roxas instead of Sora as the main character probably a different name a little more violent like FF.
The worlds will be all original probably with some FF worlds like Pulse.

Yeah all in all that would be sausage a.k.a it'd be gay a.k.a it would just plain suck lol.

Still about Lola's character being raped yeah they just destory it she doesn't exist she's dead to the world lol.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Well man it depends on which violence you're talking about you want God of War III or Metal Gear Solid 4 basically what I mean more simplified is.

Do you want more action or do you want a darker tone to it all not the crap we've been getting in every KH game.

There is one thing I can say about KH1, COM, and BBS they started out as very kid like, but around about the mid-point it took on a little more mature tone like around Neverland in KH1 for example.

Still a violent KH game don't think that would be welcome.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i voted other, i like the disney worlds well at 1st if they dont start using new worlds instead of another motherfucking trip to agrabah or neverland i swear im gonna on the news for the death of a japanese man.

i'd also like a FF or FF-based world :/

peachei

Who doesn't love the Disney cutscenes? Afterall, the reason I started playing was because of TWO things that I loved mixing together, FF and Disney! what's better than that??!

Sixela

Without disney, Kingdom Hearts would be nothing. Either it was sheer laziness that made them put Disney in Kingdom Hearts, or the fact that it would be good advertisement for both Square AND Disney. They could have made up worlds and characters but that would take out the fun of seeing your favorite disney characters, right? No matter what you say, Disney makes up Kingdom Hearts, whether you like it or not.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yes, it's a part of Kingdom Hearts and without them it wouldn't be the same but I do think they should take bigger risks and change them up more in comparison to the movies, make them more relevant/involved in the story and mix things up a lot like PotC VS Captain Hook for example.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Next time I need to read the poll question and not just answer the topic title in the poll... I voted the wrong one. I meant "Yes, it is what made Kingdom Hearts awesome". I most likely would have never checked out the Kingdom Hearts series if it didn't have Disney characters. It's not that I'm in love with Disney characters, it just somehow made me more interested in the series.

DuskxKitty

Website
www.facebook.com
If they took out Disney they could finally have some romance/intimacy between Kairi & Sora, which would be freaking awesome because theyre getting older & .... must I continue ? xD
But, I would miss the worlds.
Of course they could always do different worlds..
Have some Disney, some others, but not majority Disney

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
If they took out Disney they could finally have some romance/intimacy between Kairi & Sora
No offence, but this is rubbish. Plenty of Disney-only productions have had deep and intimate relationships. Kairi & Sora don't have such a relationship because Nomura either likes keeping it at the simple, quasi-distant level it's at now, or he doesn't want to approach it because he doesn't know how to, and doesn't wish to look stupid in doing so.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
If they took out Disney they could finally have some romance/intimacy between Kairi & Sora, which would be freaking awesome because theyre getting older & .... must I continue ? xD
But, I would miss the worlds.
Of course they could always do different worlds..
Have some Disney, some others, but not majority Disney

I'm going to have to agree with Orion. If anything, the romance in the Disney worlds reminds Sora of Kairi, thus if anything, bringing their relationship a bit closer. In Kingdom Hearts 2, a scene in Halloweentown made Sora recall getting Kairi a gift. Had he not seen Jack and Sally's love, that may have never happened.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
if you take out disney then its just final fantasy

Relix

A traveler
Awards
if you take out disney then its just final fantasy

not even...thats sorta an insult really. the fact that disney and final fantasy like elements are both present in the game makes it attractive...without one or the other...its just...blah

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
I am getting a little sick of the Disney worlds. I care about their plots less and less and I race through them to get to the good stuff.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I am getting a little sick of the Disney worlds. I care about their plots less and less and I race through them to get to the good stuff.

what good stuff lol? the original aspects of kh aren't really anything to write home about, so i think the focus on them over what got most people to play the series (disney+ff) has been pretty detrimental.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
It's hard to give much thought to Disney worlds though, when they're so poorly connected to the plot of recent games.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i think what we miss is how the orginal every world slowy connected the pieces of the game, and kh2 every world was its own storyline arc, im hoping we can get back to that orginal format. I'd also prefer if the orginal worlds were always acessble, since there usually the most fun to explore, i'd also like to see more original worlds so a different set of ff cameos could make aperances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back