• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What about a Kingdom Hearts without Disney?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you want Disney Worlds to remain?

• Yes, it is what made Kingdom Hearts awesome!

Votes: 63 62.4%
  • No, Why? Specify below.

Votes: 27 26.7%
  • I don't really care.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Others. Specify below.

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It's hard to give much thought to Disney worlds though, when they're so poorly connected to the plot of recent games.

They've been poorly connected to the overall plot since the first few games. Now is just when people have started to realize SE doesn't seem to be taking any steps in rectifying this problem.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
I wonder what would happen if they created final fantasy or original worlds and disney characters were the cameos.
Yeah, I know. Never gonna happen ^_^

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
hurrr what are heartless nobodies keyblades unversed and original characters

ok i'm sorry, if you take out disney then it becomes just a final fantasy spinoff
since final fantasy, the source of the orginal character desighn, gameplay mechanics and some other stuff

I wonder what would happen if they created final fantasy or original worlds and disney characters were the cameos.
Yeah, I know. Never gonna happen ^_^

Do you mean like radiant garden, where merlin takes residence time to time as well as scrodge mcduck
or tranverse town where pinochio lives now,

K3ybladespartan

We have somewhat an idea of a game without disney with Days. Though we are still in the worlds we don't interact with the characters at all.

Xiao

Awards
Do you mean like radiant garden, where merlin takes residence time to time as well as scrodge mcduck
or tranverse town where pinochio lives now,

Yess. If the entire game were like that' I'd be perfectly fine.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Yess. If the entire game were like that' I'd be perfectly fine.

it bee cool but moost chracter cant moove between worlds like sora can. Beast, lovve was so strong he kinda tore through dimensions, gepetto was a carver/mechanic and had a ship, if your evil of course you can teleport and merlin used magic and scroodge hhitced a ride, it seems that the final fantasy chracter all have there own ships so they cann move bbetween if they want, im not sure about zack though. I hope zidane shows upp if we go back to aladin's world

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
I didn't read most of the previous posts, so, I'm just gonna give my two cents. Legally, Disney owns KH, so, it's never going to happen. Hypothetically, if you were to do that, then KH would no longer be KH. Mind, it may still be called KH, but, it wouldn't be what we've come to know. KH is a Disney/FF crossover. If you take away the Disney, it becomes a whole new game. It's not KH.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
since final fantasy, the source of the orginal character desighn, gameplay mechanics and some other stuff
You need to finish thsi sentence properly, but I'll tell you that even the gameplay of KH is more or less entirely removed from Final Fantasy. Even the spells are a generic sort not at all exclusive to final fantasy in anything except name.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Kingdom Hearts without Disney? Hell no. I want to keep seeing Donald, Goofy, Yen Sid, Mickey, etc. And all of the other things. I just hope Atlantica dies a horrible, slow, painful, death.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I dunno what you are talking about. That was the best Disney world ever, takes me back to my childhood and all. >:3

Xiao

Awards
I dunno what you are talking about. That was the best Disney world ever, takes me back to my childhood and all. >:3

Finny fun, all day long. Nostalgia, eh?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Were you held down and forcibly raped as a child, as you're parents shoved a pencil into both of you're ears?

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
That was a joke, btw, for all the less-than-average sarcasm detector people

Who the bonk would believe that?

Last edited:

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Musical Atlantica was.....awful.

Were you held down and forcibly raped as a child, as you're parents shoved a pencil into both of you're ears?

you don't know how much that made me laugh.......I would like to quote that my good sir.

Xiao

Awards
That was a joke, btw, for all the less-than-average sarcasm detector people

Who the bonk would believe that?

Oh I know. Dunno bout Chihuahuahuahua tho :|

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Oh I know. Dunno bout Chihuahuahuahua tho :|

Yeah, I pretty much figured you knew. That was meant for chihuahuaman who seems to take certain jokes too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back