• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Was I imagining things?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I replayed Kingdom Hearts 2 recently and I noticed something at the beginning of the game. When Sora, Donald, and Goofy go into that place in which Pence and the gang hang out, at one point, Sora "checks out" Olette. He literally stares at her . . . stuff.

Maybe I just imagined it or misinterpreted it.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
lol you were probably imagining it. But then again, after the whole, BBS Peter Pan situation, you can't be too sure ;D

ZiggyK

UPLOAD. PICTURES. OF. ALL. OF. THIS. NOW. ONE. WORD. SENTENCES. FOR. EMPHASIS.

Edit: This was the only screenshot I could find of Sora looking like he was checking out Olette.

9v8q6f.jpg

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
I replayed Kingdom Hearts 2 recently and I noticed something at the beginning of the game. When Sora, Donald, and Goofy go into that place in which Pence and the gang hang out, at one point, Sora "checks out" Olette. He literally stares at her . . . stuff.

Maybe I just imagined it or misinterpreted it.
of course he is, he's been traveling with a dog and duck since kh1.

UPLOAD. PICTURES. OF. ALL. OF. THIS. NOW. ONE. WORD. SENTENCES. FOR. EMPHASIS.

Edit: This was the only screenshot I could find of Sora looking like he was checking out Olette.

9v8q6f.jpg

lol, sora checkin out that @ss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back