• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Voice Inside Sora's Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
lol

wait, can mickey really speak through someone's heart.?

edit 2: nah, just the keyblade then..

Last edited:

x37rnu4

Awards
Everything can't be fun and where is it stated that it is in his heart? It is just a turorial...

I'm just teasing you, geez. And it is not a tutorial - it is inside Sora's heart. The whole beginning of the game is 'Dive Into the Heart' - it's where it all begins with Sora realizing the power within himself. And with the Darkside, too - it shows Sora the little darkness within his heart.

Roxas has a 'Dive Into the Heart' as well. And before you correct me in saying he has no heart, he actually has like half of one, like Namine - it was stated in Nintendo Power, the one with the 358/2 Days feature. That's why he can sort of feel emotions.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
It can't be Mickey, even if he could speak into the heart. He didn't know who Sora was, as he was searching for his own Keyblade in the dark realm and counted on Donald and Goofy to hadle the Sora stuff.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I think it's the KK talking to him; with memories formed from Ven/Terra. Perhaps just Ven himself, since I support the theory of his heart being inside Sora.

Iunno. Maybe it goes with the theory that Ven's heart is inside Sora.
Sora hears the voice during the "dive into the heart" scenario, so, he's in his own heart when hearing it.

bingo, it's Ventus that guides Sora.

which makes a lot of sense considering that by the time sora has the keyblade, ven already knows pretty much everything there is to know about the keyblade.

as for why we don't hear from the voice after KH1, i have no idea. maybe it has something to do with sora becoming a heartless and the ven portion of sora passing on to roxas?

Izayoi

galactic cancer

which makes a lot of sense considering that by the time sora has the keyblade, ven already knows pretty much everything there is to know about the keyblade.

as for why we don't hear from the voice after KH1, i have no idea. maybe it has something to do with sora becoming a heartless and the ven portion of sora passing on to roxas?

Yeah, pretty much Ven's heart getting released during KH1 at Hollow Bastion and going who knows where.

x37rnu4

Awards

I'm new to this theory - so Ven somehow is part of sora's heart and that could do with the Voice. How does Ven come into Sora' heart? (I understand the whole Ven going into Roxas thing, though because Sora turned Heartless).

Izayoi

galactic cancer
How he got there is up in the air for the theory. The idea is that he lost his heart in BBS, possibly during his freezing scene, and made his way into Sora, possibly to be close to Terra's chosen one?

Yeah it's thin.

I'm new to this theory - so Ven somehow is part of sora's heart and that could do with the Voice. How does Ven come into Sora' heart? (I understand the whole Ven going into Roxas thing, though because Sora turned Heartless).

we don't really know how ven became part of sora's heart to begin with, its all speculation right now. we just assume he is because of the ridiculous similarities between ven and roxas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back