• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Voice Inside Sora's Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zennyker

I Know Who the voice is.
It is... Tetuya Nomura! XD

No, JK. Now, talking seriously... Nomura believes in destiny. In many games of his, it's said that everything is predestined. So, we would have to think about that. Well, that won't be of much use for us now, but... What about the master of VAT? He knows much of the Keyblade, right? It could be him. Since he knows about MX, and see everything going down, even Terra was opening himself to the darkness. And as Kairi's Grandma said, the light lives in the heart of the children. Maybe, he sensed that Sora was strong and got there to help guiding Sora's way. But, sure, it's much supposition, not facts. Even so, it's a possibility.

Another option: Ven. But for saying that, we would have to know more about how he disappeared and how this is connected to Sora...

The Keyblade: Only if it has conscience. This is never shown in any game that the Keyblade is the one whotalks to Sora. Everything is confusing right now. I don't know who could be. If it was a question of a test, I would'nt mark any os the alternatives.

x37rnu4

Awards
Ah, I see, then. That sounds probable for Ven to be in Sora's heart. Maybe he is the Voice - i think I'm turning towards that. But I also think that maybe the Keyblade really can communicate with its wielder - y'know, to have a bond of some sort? Kingdom Hearts seems like that kind of game; I don't think it's just a weapon to destroy Heartless and Nobodies with.

Ah, I see, then. That sounds probable for Ven to be in Sora's heart. Maybe he is the Voice - i think I'm turning towards that. But I also think that maybe the Keyblade really can communicate with its wielder - y'know, to have a bond of some sort? Kingdom Hearts seems like that kind of game; I don't think it's just a weapon to destroy Heartless and Nobodies with.

i think the only thing the keyblade can consciously do is pick it's master.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
lol
wait, can mickey really speak through someone's heart.?
Yes, He did it to Riku during KH1 and CoM
no it isn't Mickey didnt even know that Sora had the Keyblade thats why he sent Donald and Goofy to look for the Key
But you forget in Coded it's revealed Mickey was there too on Sora's first time in Travese Town.

He didn't know who Sora was, as he was searching for his own Keyblade in the dark realm and counted on Donald and Goofy to hadle the Sora stuff.
He was still in Travese Town. And could have watched from the shadows as he travelled. And remember we don't know exactly when Mickey go the IKK. We know it was after Riku fought Sora the 2nd time and that was it.
coded2_2.jpg

as for why we don't hear from the voice after KH1, i have no idea. maybe it has something to do with sora becoming a heartless and the ven portion of sora passing on to roxas?
So why doesn't Roxas hear a voice?

slmcknett

So why doesn't Roxas hear a voice?

He does hear a voice, after he defeats Twilight Thorn. The voice repeats some of the stuff he says to Sora.

EDIT: Actually, it's right before he fights Thorn. The voice says "Be careful. Beyond that door lies a completely different world. But don't be afraid. Don't stop walking..."

Aria

braver by the minute
I always thought it was the keyblade talking to him... it could be anyone though

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
i'm thinking its the following
1.keyblade
2.terra
3.ven
4.VAT'S MASTER
5. kingdom heart
As for the mightest weapon i think its the hear i mean for goodness sake its called kingdom hearts

zehzebrazach

Well, I doubt it's Mickey, because Mickey's voice is like a 6 year old girl on helium, and I don't think it's Ven, because he will most likley have the same voice as Roxas, because in Japanese, Ven has the same voice that Roxas did.
Maybe Ven 10 years older when the voice accually talks to Roxas, but, I would think it's the keyblade, and Riku's inner voice is Xehanort SoD...a peice of him will always remain in his heart.

Maybe even Terra, because his Keyblade choice was diverted to Sora because Riku was engulfed in darkness, but the Ven one makes a lot of sense, maybe his heart lives in Sora, and was passed onto Roxas, But the Keyblade theory makes a lot of sense, but then also Ven, Terra, and Aqua's master I find a huge possiblity

Also to those saying "It's just a voice for a tutorial"
I must say, absoulutley NOTHING in Kingdom Hearts is "just" there.

Last edited:

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Well, I doubt it's Mickey, because Mickey's voice is like a 6 year old girl on helium
But the voice is silence to the player but not Sora. If they had played Mickey's voice so early well it would be a dead give away. And you have to remember Sora had never heard Mickey's voice before so what it sounds like doesn't matter.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Though I don't think it was Mickey, I do find it ironic since Mickey seemed to be talking to Riku the same way in KH1FM. Though the conditions were a little different, and the similar reason being that Mickey has an easily recognizable voice.

xremix758

What if Square Enix is watching this thread because they couldnt decide what/who the voice actually was and they wanted to find the best argument and theory in order to make it their own?

....so keep em coming.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
What if Square Enix is watching this thread because they couldnt decide what/who the voice actually was and they wanted to find the best argument and theory in order to make it their own?

....so keep em coming.

Square enix is too busy to watch this thread.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Im really not that sure that they will explain the voice, didnt it pretty much disappear after the first game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back