• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Voice Inside Sora's Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

x37rnu4

Awards
Oh, whoa, hey there *laughs*

Okay, this is my first post, so forgive me if it's awkard-sounding =P

Alright, so we're all familiar with the silent voice that speaks to you in the beginning of KH1, right (during the Dive Into the Heart)? As far as I know, no one really knows who the voice is, right (correct me if i'm wrong :p)?

Well, I was playing the game yesterday and I was thinking of who the voice might be. HERE COMES THE FAR-FETCHED-NESS! I'm sure most people here have heard of/read/watch Bleach. What my theory is that the voice could be the Keyblade speaking to you - sort of like how the zanpaku-to speaks to their wielders. Yes, I know, probably not likely considering the Voice says things like, 'You hold the mightiest weapon of all,' which would mean the Keyblade was referring to itself, but think about it for a moment (especially you closed-minded people who forget the purpose of theories):

1) The Voice informs Sora of the inner power he has.
2) The Voice guides Sora in learning how to fight.
3) Well, the Voice wanted to get to know you more - I suppose if you were a Keyblade you'd want to know what you're getting into.
4) The Keyblade/Voice seems to have 'instincts' or what have you and wants to protect Sora. Like at Final Rest (before you fight XH), it says, 'Careful. This is the last haven you'll find here. Beyond, there is no light to protect you.' (This will also tie in to another theory I have about the Keyblade that I'll post tomorrow).

*prepares a flame-shield*

Thoughts?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
It does make sense for it to be DiZ, since he knew what Xehanort was doing, and told him to stop. Then with all of the trouble he went through when he found out Xehanort's Heartless had taken upon his name. He must have been pretty pissed-off, so it makes sense for him to 'guide' Sora.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Personally, I don't think it was Ansem The Wise. It would make sense, sort of, but I don't really see it. Personally, I think its one of the following

1. The Keyblade

2. Kingdom Hearts

3. Ven

Mage of light

It would make sense if it was the keyblade or kingdom hearts. IDK why, that just seems like the type of thing that happens in this game.

War_Leo

forgive me, i forgot the lattitude and longitude.
It just seems like bleach-syndrome to have the keyblade talking to Sora. The mysterious voice words things the same way Ichigo's sword, Zangetsu would. (What they don't tell you is the real reason Riku was able to change Soul Eater into Way to Dawn is because he learned how to talk to it..jk)

x37rnu4

Awards
It is nobody, It's just a voice that guides you.....

Aw, that's no fun. It can't be just a voice, since it's in Sora's heart and all.

I don't think it would be that complicated.

It's comlicated? How?

Kingdom Hearts would be able to speak to you? 0.o

I don't think it's Mickey because he doesn't really talk all ominous, does he? The Voice just seems like someone we don't know - Mickey nor Ven. (How is it Ven, anyway?)

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe it's just a poorly done plot device?

but if i had to guess, i would say it was ven or the keyblade.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
omg, you're double double posting like hell. lol

anyway, i think it's the keyblade. .it couldn't be ven,. why would he even know that the door in final rest is the last place to be,? . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back