• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

vampires and humans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingdomfighter5

As Jimmy and Emily's kiss ended. Jimmy smiled. He wasnt sure what to do next. He had her hand in his, he stood unsure what to do next. He looked at her. He could see his blue eyes in hers. He felt warm inside but once again he felt the chill of her hand.

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
fading into the background of history.....
"hey count masula, how many innocent victims have you drained of their blood?"he asked the count. "a lot, but i still have room for more" he said as he lunged at him. "sorry, not today" chris said and stabbed the count through the heart with a wooden stake.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------

"Well, isn't she enjoying herself!" Sleif said to himself as he noticed Emily relaxing. Suddenly, he felt something strange in the air. A very powerful and old vampire had just been killed, somewhere close by.

Finishing his drink, Sleif stood up from were he sat, and calmly made his way outside of the building. At the moment he left, he erupted into many bats, before flying into the sky.

A few seconds later, he reformed outside an old mansion, knowing that two people were already inside. With a slight grin, he slowly made his way in, and towards their location.

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
count marsula screeched in pain, and fell to the floor. "it's time i finished what you started 6 years ago" he said, and hammered the stake even lower in to her heart. it was finally over. he had finally gotten revenge for his family. there was no way she could have survived, the stake was much to deep. it was all over. but he would hunt down al the vampires until they were extinct, so no family would have to suffer his loss, and go to the life he had.

K

kingdomfighter5

ooc: Ohhhh Sounds like a fight is about to erupt.

Suddenly Jimmy felt a great evil outside the bar. It must of been there for quite sometime. He must have missed it because his attraction to Emily. He didnt want to leave her but he knew that something was about to go down.

"Look Emily i have to go" Jimmy said. "Ill see you later."
He sprinted out of the club and climbed to the rooftops. he hoped from building to building. He saw bats surrounding an old mansion. He made his way to the mansion's roof. He looked from a sky window to see a dead vampire and a human.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
OOC: It does, doesn't it :)
-------------------------------------

"Well! Yous were able to defeat Count Marsula quite easily I see! Isn't that impressive!" Sleif said to Chris and Vincent as he entered the room they were just about to leave from. A slight grin on his face as he said it.

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
"who are you?" chris said. and then, vincent did something comepletely unexpected, he talked! "hello sleif, it has been a long time hasn't it?" vincnet said. "you know this guy vincent?"chris asked him. "1945. the barracks in vietnam. he was torturing all the americans, stealing some blood each day. i confronted him, and when i found that he was a vampire, i stabed him through the heart with a stake. i thought he was dead, but here he is."

K

kingdomfighter5

ooc: Can Vincent Die? I have this idea that Emily and Jimmy realize their on opposite sides. two on two battle

IC:
Jimmy crashed threw the roof.
"Your outnumbered Vampire!" Jimmy shouted. "We can make this easy on you."

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------------

"Well now! Has it really been that long!" said Sleif, looking at Vincent. "Your outnumbered Vampire! We can make this easy on you." said Jimmy as he landed from the roof in front of everyone.
"Now if you did that, where would the fun be?" Sleif said as he started to slowly walk towards the group.

K

kingdomfighter5

Jimmy was quick to draw his blade, but then he realized. He didnt bring it. It was his strongest weapon against vampires. But his date with Emily, he thought wiser to not bring it and cause a disturbance. He then realized that he only had brought one weapon against vampires, a cross... He had defeated vampires with a cross before but he doubted that this one was as weak. He had also given up the use of suprise. He sure hopped the other hunters would be able to defend themselves. He sure couldnt defend them and defeat it.

ooc not gonna lie guy from the crowd no one wants that....

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
ooc:whats wrong with the buster sword? just because it pwns all weapons, dosn't mean that nobody wants to go against it.
chris stood where he was, waiting for the vampire to pull out a weapon, thopugh he knew there were vampires that fought with speed and their fists.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------

"Isn't that an impressive weapon!" Sleif said to Chris as he withdrew his buster sword. "Mines better!" said Sleif, as he held out his hand, calling forth an extremely long black bladed katana into his right hand.
"Who's first?" asked Sleif, simply standing with his weapon.

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
ooc:eek:h shit......
"well, that may be impressive, but i'll find a way to beat it..."chris said. he wished he were more confident then he sounded, but the only way to destroy the sword would be to use the weapon rending skills he had learned at the royal knight acadamy.

bubbles

emily walked out of the club trying to get home but she heard people talking..about vampires."a fight?" she asked herself she walked up to where she heard it from and saw sleif and other people then looked in another direction and saw jimmy."uh oh"she whispered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back