• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

vampires and humans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
OOC: O.O So much reading! Anyway about the explosion, lets have it so while it can't kill of damage vampires in anyway, it can still by time for an escape.Also the explosion only happened in the room with Sleif, so most of the house is still up.

-------------------------------------------------

As the smoke and debris cleared and settled from the explosion, Sleif simply had a disappointed look on his face, as he looked around the area.
"Guess I won't get some fun now!" said Sleif, as he raised his weapon, causing it to disappear from sight.

"So, Emily is here! I should go and see her!" Sleif said to himself, as he turned and started to walk away from the charred and burnt area, making his way slowly down through the castle, and towards the entrance.

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
fading into the background of history.....
when chris woke the next morning, vincent was already up. "what are you up so early for?"chris asked him."i've been thinking lately,"vincent said, "when i dug the stake through sleifs heart, i thought him dead for sure, but he survived. how do we know vampires really can be killed? how do we know they won't come back to life later? if its true, then we killed marsula for nothing."after this there was a long pause, be fore chris said,"but you saw, marsula's body was obliterated."vincnet simply stood there. "i must find out more about these creatures."he said. after this, he left, without another word.

K

kingdomfighter5

Jimmy agreed. he and Emily left the house together. Jimmy wondered if vampires hhad a place to sleep during the day. he then asked Emily.

"Do you need a place to stay during the day? Im sure those hunters will be after you. He can also stay if he wishes. I honestly want to learn more about you. I want to know why vampires do what they do. I dont want to be a hypocrite in hating vampires but loving you." Jimmy felt alittle embarresed about his statements but he was honest. he waited for a response

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
chris could have gone after him, but he didn't. once vincent had made up his mind, there was no convincing him to go against it. vincent had made up his mind to risk his life, and leave chris behind, now chris would hunt alone. he got dressed, left the cabin, and walked down the crouded streets.as hye walked, he noticed the vampire and the hunter from before. he came to them. "whats up?"

K

kingdomfighter5

"Come with me. You can stay with me." Jimmy said. He took Emily's hand.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
OOC: Hurray, my 1000 post :)

-----------------------------------------------

Stepping outside the huge mansion, Sleif watched as Emily left the area with the the hunter he noticed before. "Now I wonder what is going on here!" Sleif said to himself, as he was about to go and follow the two, but realised that he forgot one thing to do before he left.

Walking around the side of the building, Sleif faced the area with the huge collapsed hole, from when the explosion occurred.

In one leap, Sleif was back in the same room from before, and walked over to the remains of marsula. Bending down to the remains, which consisted of manly clothes, Sleif instantly began to search through the clothes, finding what he was looking for.

Standing straight now, Sleif held the object in question in his hands, a grin on his face. The object, was but a single ring, a dark golden band with a bright ruby crystal.
"Well, that's a night!" Sleif said, before erupting into many bats and flying away from the area.

K

kingdomfighter5

Jimmy took Emily to his house. It was starting to become light out. Jimmy showed Emily into his house and into his bedroom, in the basement. He knew that this would be the best place for her to stay out of the sun. He showed her the bed that she would sleep on. He was honestly tired as well. He had killed a vampire earlier befor their date. Now he was regretting it. Jimmy layed down on the bed and motioned for emily to lay down with him.

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
"guess they didn't notice me" chris said to himself., "oh well, i guess i need to go look elsewhere...."chris trailed off. he didn't know why he was thinking of doing such a thing as what he was about to do. when he entered his car, it felt very empty. usually, vincent was their with him, but not this time. it was night-time by the time he reached his home village of tarnell. as he entered the village, he heard a screech, as a strange creature that looked similar to a man, but had wings swooped in to attack him.

ooc:it's a gargoyle.

K

kingdomfighter5

Jimmy was extremely tired as well. He layed his head down on Emily's chest. He fell asleep. Unknowingly he wrapped his arm around her waist and got even closer to her.

Last edited:

bubbles

ooc: emily...not bubbles lolz

bic:a few hours later emily woke up and she realized it was dark..that ment night.she got up knowing what was going to happen and she passed out on the floor.purple smoke surrounded her.

K

kingdomfighter5

lol sorry its early in the morning for me

Jimmy felt Emily get up. he looked around only to see purple smoke. He was worried. Did she need blood?

K

kingdomfighter5

Jimmy looked at her
"are you alright? What Happened?" He asked in concern

K

kingdomfighter5

Jimmy was confused. He knew that she was a vampire was it some short of transformation.
His faced looked puzzled. He hoped she would understand his confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back