• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

vampires and humans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
--------------------------------------------

As Sleif continued to sit at the bar, he suddenly realised what the disturbance was. "A hunter!" he said to himself, as he instantly began to sense the area.

"It seems that this hunter is quite young, yet quite experienced!" Sleif thought to himself. "I should get Emily out of here! She isn't ready for one of them yet!" thought Sleif, as he finished his drink, and began to search for Emily.

K

kingdomfighter5

"Cool, See you then," Jimmy said. He waved good bye to emily and watched her leave. I should have got her number he thought to himself. He left the tab and walked out of the bar.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------

"Yes! And rather quickly I may add! We seem to have a hunter in our midst!" Sleif said to Emily. "We should go, now!" said Sleif, as both himself and Emily started walking towards the entrance to the place.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------

Sleif turned his head slightly, back in the direction of the bar, before turning back to Emily. "I'm not quite sure! There is too much interference here! But I am certain that there is a hunter!" replied Sleif.

K

kingdomfighter5

Jimmy walked into the club. He was extremely hopeful that he would see emily soon. He decided not to get a drink. He knew that he wanted to be able to be ready to go to the club with herl. he didnt want to be drunk and and... he couldnt think. But he knew he had to impress her. she was very beautiful.

K

kingdomfighter5

Jimmy saw Emily first. He walked over and asked her

"The place i thought you might like is a Dance club. I was wondering if you would like to go?"

K

kingdomfighter5

The two walked alone about three blocks to get to the cluab. There was a line to get inside. Jimmy grasped Emily's hand and walked to the bouncer.

"She is with me." Jimmy said smilling.
The bouncer smiled back at Emilly. "Your friend here is a great guy." the bouncer was refering to Jimmy's hunting skills, but she didnt know that. Jimmy frowned at the bartender. He was not the one to brag about being the hunter. The bouncer took the hint and let them in.

The rooms were huge. It very cool there. Jimmy looked over to Emily. Hundreds of people were dancing. He wondered if she had seen anything like it before

K

kingdomfighter5

"So do you like it?" Looking at emily with bright blue eyes.

K

kingdomfighter5

"so do you want to dance?" Jimmy asked.

ooc: you know you can say alittle more right? you can describe some stuff. or something

K

kingdomfighter5

Jimmy followed her closely. He began to dance with her. he noticed that she was extremely hot dancing. He began to nervously sweat. He whipped it off quickly and looked into her eyes.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------------

Sleif sat at the bar, watching as all the people were dancing, but particular one couple. That of Emily and Jimmy.
Sleif knew, that it would have been a little suspicious, if he was to appear, exactly as the previous night.

To combat this, Sleif had changed his appearance, but this was a special transformation. This new look, would only apply, to people who he wanted not to remember. For all other vampires, he would look the same as he always did, except without the noticeable demonic features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back