• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

vampires and humans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingdomfighter5

Jimmy looked around the room. He felt extremely aqukward. everyone else in the room had a weapon. He tried to find he then remebered that he had holy water. He strung a chain from around his neck onto the cross. He then dipped the cross into the holy water. He began to swing it rapidly. The cross made a shrill sound as it swung. Holy water sprayed from it.

bubbles

emily was scared she liked jimmy but she didn't want him to find out she was a vampire.she wanted to just turn back but sleif was there and she didn't want him to get killed.she decided to stay but then didn't know whether to come out or just watch them all fight.

K

kingdomfighter5

Jimmy felt the presence of another vampire in the house. "There is another in the house." He told the hunters. "Ill go find it" He didnt want the other vampire to team up. If he could hold off the other vampire, the two would still have an advantage. He sprinted into another room. He knew the vampire named Slief wouldnt follow him now. He searched the rooms one by one. Suddenly he saw a girl he crept up behind her. His holy chain at the ready. He jumped from behind her only to realize it was emily. He stopped in his tracks. He was unaware that she was the other vampire. Even though he could sence evil forces in an area he could not distinguish were the forces were.

"What are you doing here Emily?" Jimmy asked concerned. "There are vampires in the mansion, you should leave."

ooc: Hey guyfromthecrowd! edit that! i made a long post already! think my way is more intersting anyway

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
fading into the background of history.....
"well, vincent, i suppose this may be our last hunt." chris said. "at least i ended the life of the vampire that murdered my family 6 years ago." he didn't want to do it, not with another hunter in the building, but it was the only way. "vincent, now!" he said and they each fell from the building, as they did so, chris pressed the button on the detonator. the building exploded in fire. "WIND" he chanted, and he and vincnet floated safely to the ground. they quickly left the area, so they would not be held responsible.

ooc:you guys can escape from the building withourt dieing if you want.

K

kingdomfighter5

oocIm not going to lie that was completely retarded on several accounts. You couldnt have made it any stupider could you. Vamps cant die from mear explosions you should know that. ARRRGGGGGG that was so stupid i could just hit you through your computer screen. The only one whos gona die is my character. Why dont you just jump in a ditch and cover yourself in it guyfromthecrowd

K

kingdomfighter5

"No." Jimmy said. "Of course not. To be honest, i think i love you." He said shyly.

ooc: DO WE IGNORE THE MORON NAMED GUYFROMTHECROWD OR WHAT?

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
ooc:sooooooooorry! cant a guy set a bomb in a basement in case he gets defeated by a vampire? and this was a precaution in case he lost to the count. it would weaken her, and he could go in for yhe kill. this was his back-up plan. he didn't expect that a another vampire would try to kill him.

K

kingdomfighter5

ooc: sorry.lol I just thought that this guy would have some idea about vampire legends and as a vampire hunter would understand vampire ways. Im ignoring it for now.

bic: "Um......Um........" Jimmy couldnt say anything. He dropped his cross. He stared at her in shock. It couldnt be true. It couldnt.
"no.... no it cant be....." Jimmy stuttered. "how..... how...."

Jimmy stared at his feet. He honestly wasnt sure what he was going to do. He wondered when she was going to bite him. Would she have waited until they went outside or was she going to wait. He knew that he could not strike her down. He did love her. He looked back up at her.

"I dont want to be a vampire." Jimmy said. "But I won't leave you because you are one. If you must bite me, then go ahead."
He unzipped his coat and threw it to the floor.
"I love you." he said.

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
ooc:sorry, i didn't really know the legends said that vampires were invincible to explosions(this is not meant to be a smart-alik comment, its simply the truth) all i knew was that they could be killed by crosses, stakes through the heart, holy water, garlic, and crosses.
bic:"well, we managed to get away from the mansion, but i dont think anyone died, it was to little of an explosion."he told vincent. "whatever it was, i'll go check it out personally later"vincent said. this was what they had planned to do, as they sat in the cottage in the village known as "sunset resorts" "what do we do now?"vincent asked. "we sleep"

K

kingdomfighter5

Jimmy looked at Emily, his eyes wide. He couldnt stop staring. She seemed even more beautiful. He walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her. They shared a forbidden love. suddenly they felt a blast of heat. The walls fell down. Jimmy looked over Emily to see Slief. The hunters were gone. he honestly wasnt sure what to do. For the most part he hated vampires, but he knew that by loving Emily most of his ideas of vampires were hypocritical. it was time that he should stop killing without asking questions. He needed to know about these creatures.

K

kingdomfighter5

"I dont care." Jimmy said. "I didnt tell you i was a hunter. As far as i see it we both are to blame, so no one should retain any hard feelings." Jimmy pulled back to kiss her again. He then realized that the family name would end with him. His parents were probably ashamed of him. But he could not control his feelings towards Emily.

K

kingdomfighter5

ooc it was an annoyence more than effective it knocked down the walls thats it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back