• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

vampires and humans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingdomfighter5

ooc: first of all we are not at a bar we are at a club. Second that second paragraph made no sence can you explain it a little. Whats to combat? The other sentence is gramatically confusing

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
OOC: First of all, I never said we were in a bar. I said my character sat at the bar. I assumed there was a bar, because most clubs have bars inside, or a place were you can get drinks.

Secondly, what I meant by, to combat. I was trying to say that, my character didn't want to appear to be following Emily everywhere, and therefore drawing suspicion. And so, to combat this, he changed his appearance, like he did to Emily, and himself.

The difference from before, is that only non vampires would see this change. Hope that makes more sense!

K

kingdomfighter5

ooc Ok Kool. Thanks that made some more sence. Thank you for clarifying

K

kingdomfighter5

idk club dancing, rave dancing like that stuff. Have fun with that

K

kingdomfighter5

i dont see why not but youll have to wait for bubbles to say yes

bubbles

ooc: ok sorry i haven't been on much and you can join

bic: emily looked into his eyes too and she smiled but she kept dancing.she was afraid if he looked to long he would see her true form.

K

kingdomfighter5

Jimmy looked her and leaned in for a kiss. He had never been attracted to a girl like this. It was almost as he had been hypnotised by her. He felt his eyes close as he leaned in even closer.

K

kingdomfighter5

Jimmy realized that she was nervious. But he did not understand. She had to be almost in her twenties. Had she lived her life secluded? He felt a little hurt. He stepped away from her for a second.
"Im going to get a drink. Do you want something?" he asked.

bubbles

"no that's ok" she told him she sat down on a little couch she wasn't happy that she got nervous.after she spent time with him she started to like him and know she might have just blew it.

K

kingdomfighter5

Jimmy got some water over at the bar. He chugged it quickly. He was starting to get nervious as well. He liked Emily. He was wondering if it was a lost cause to chase her. Was she trying to tell them that they were only friends? Was she playing hard to get. Jimmy never was good at telling. He took another glass of water and chugged it. Water was free, he thought to himself trying to bring himself up a little. At least im not waisting money. He went to the bathroom, washed up and then looked for Emily, resting on the couch. He sat beside her and smiled weakly.

K

kingdomfighter5

"Its ok," Jimmy said. He moved his hand towards hers. SLowly he placed his hand on hers. It was unusually cold but he didnt put any thought into it. He grabbed her hand and hoped she wouldn't pull away. He smiled at her as his second hand slowly made its way to her leg. He closed his eyes once again and leaned in to kiss her.

K

kingdomfighter5

He felt her soft smooth lips touch his. It felt good, no it felt great. He felt his heart flutter. It was almost like he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. He thought she could be the one he was waiting for.

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
fading into the background of history.....
chris walked through the strange manner. "when are those vampires gonna pop out" he thought, "i've been chillen for some killin'suddenly he heard a bang.he turned to see a vase knocked over. he ran to the vase. somone tackled him.when he opened his eyes, he found himself staring into the face of a snarling werewolf.

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
fading into the background of history.....
chris was about to be killed by the werewolf, when he heard a gunshot. the werewolf howeled, and fell to the floor. "thanks vincent." chris said, as vincent strode over to him.when he turned around the werewolf lunged at vincent. vincent dodged the werewolf, and he shot the werewolf many times. when it was dead he and chris continued to the dining room. "how are you chris?" came the familier voice of count marsula.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back