• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

vampires and humans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
------------------------------------------------

"You're still new to all of this, aren't you!" Sleif said to Emily, as he instantly reappeared beside her, at the building full of humans.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------------

"You're worried about hiding your features to humans!" Sleif said as he stood up straight. "With practice, you can learn to change. To show people whatever you want!" said Sleif as he changed his appearance, taking away all vampire features from his face. "See!"

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
------------------------------------

"It just takes time and patience!" said Sleif as he raised his hand towards Emily. "Seeing you can't do it yet!" he said, just as he waved his hand over her face, taking away the vampire features like himself. "I'll do it for you!" Sleif said, with a slight grin.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------

As Sleif changed Emilys face, he turned towards the building. "Remember now! That isn't permanent! Once you get better, you can hold it for much longer!"said Sleif.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------

"But of course!" replied Sleif. "I'm not just going to vanish!" said Sleif as he turned back towards Emily. "Shall we!" he said as he started to walk into the building.

K

kingdomfighter5

Jimmy walked over to the bar tender. he got a drink. He look around. There were many beautiful women in the bar. He then saw a very beautiful girl his age enter. She was with a guy. He wanted to talk to her really bad. He asked the bartender if he had ever seen her. The bartender, then shook his head. He had never saw the girl.

K

kingdomfighter5

He saw the girl see Him. he nodded for her to come over. he had already had another drink.... He wanted to buy her one.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------------------------

As Emily walked over to the guy at the bar, Sleif moved to the farthest end of it. "What can I get you tonight?" the man asked from behind the bar.
"I'll just have the usual!" replied Sleif. A second later, the man returned with a glass filled with some liquid.

"There you go!" said the man as he handed the glass to Sleif. "Thanks!" Sleif said as he took the glass and started to drink from it.
As he did this, he started to scan the crowd, he could easily sense that something wasn't right, about here.

K

kingdomfighter5

"Hey emily, the name's Jimmy. Can I get you a drink?" he said unaware of Emily's true nature. It most likely was the fact that he was already alittle drunk.

K

kingdomfighter5

Jimmy was confused by her response. She looked old enough for a drink, but he decided not to ask. he told the tender to get Emily a drink. He turned to face her. She was very beautiful. Jimmy had never seen her in the city before and then decided to ask. "Are you new here."

K

kingdomfighter5

"really? I've never seen you around before. Have you ever heard of Ander's, I think you'd like it and its not to far from here."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back