• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► V-Card

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Um, I'm 19 and embarassed to say I am still a Virgin. In my world, if you're a Virgin, you get made fun of. My friends just fuck whatever has a fat ass like it's breathing. I'm tryin to hold on and wait for that special someone. Is that so wrong?

They're always on my case that I can't get any girls and how I'm going to be a Virgin forever. I know they're jokin around and we always joke with each other, but this shit always hits me.

How can I get them off my case?

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Tell them you prefer quality of quantity. All in all, they just don't get it, and that's their problem.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
My friends just fuck whatever has a fat ass like it's breathing. I'm tryin to hold on and wait for that special someone. Is that so wrong?

No, it's not. Have sex with whoever you feel comfortable with. Saying something along the lines of "well brodude i dunno i don't like the idea of doing it with just anyone that's just me" is all you can really do. If people are incapable of respecting that, there's not much you can do about it.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
I think I'd be more likely to make fun of you for always capitalizing 'virgin'.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
It's not bad that you're holding onto something like this. If you want to save it and for it to be special than thats you problem not your friends, if they like to f*k everything that moves and breaths thats there problem not yours.
And personally I respect your decision Im really sick of people just throwing away things that used to be special.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Um, I'm 19 and embarassed to say I am still a Virgin. In my world, if you're a Virgin, you get made fun of. My friends just fuck whatever has a fat ass like it's breathing. I'm tryin to hold on and wait for that special someone. Is that so wrong?

They're always on my case that I can't get any girls and how I'm going to be a Virgin forever. I know they're jokin around and we always joke with each other, but this shit always hits me.

There is absolutly nothing wrong with being a virgin. In fact, I'm always impressed when people admit to being a virgin at your age, because these day kids are loosing it left right and center (at least where I am from).

Just ignore them. It's their choice to go around fucking anything that moves, not your own. Be proud of who you are and your decisions. Don't feel presured by them.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards

No, that is not so wrong. My first time was with someone I barely knew, and it felt/feels meaningless.

Please do wait until you love someone.

A

Azrael

Nothing wrong with being a virgin.

Lose it to someone who you have a good, strong relationship with,

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
it's only the first time that counts.
so if you want to wait till the right person comes along, wait for it. make sure you feel comfortable and trust them.

i was just like everybody else and did it out of peer pressure.
honest truth.

i regret it, i was only 15.
and it affects the way you think about sex big time.
i totally wish i could go back and change it, and maybe - i wouldn't take it for granted.

idk.

so don't be embarrassed.
:)

Marloosha

Honestly, that's good. I hate how people just throw their virginity around like it's nothing. It's their choice, but seriously...
If I were you, I'd just wait for the right girl. You don't want to end up regretting it.

AzzurroRainrebor

I'm around your age. I, too, am still a virgin, among other things that have made me quite unpopular. It's especially annoying when the name-calling starts. I was even once deemed "queer", despite having any of the stereotypical characteristics. It's also annoying when pre-teens and little kids think 18+ year-olds aren't adults unless they curse, smoke, drink, or have sex.

To the main point, though: Just do what you think is best. Wait if you feel that's what you need to do. Follow your heart (ugh, corny) but so true. You have to ignore them and you'll most likely come out a much better person in the end. Besides, this "(extended) experimental phase" you're going through used to be the norm. You're just a little old-fashioned (nothing wrong with that in my book).

This could possibly contribute to a long relationship in your future; stuff like that seems to be becoming rare...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back