• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Under Fallen Stars [Original Rp ~ Sign Up/OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Holy shit Stavvy you just stole my character. From scratch now I suppose.

Also she sounds like she is from Demiurge's world.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
((It's short but I am trying something I have wanted to for years. So suck it up.))

Name: Aro

Appearence: Currently Aro stands as a rather androgenous figure with firey red silky hair. Aro has an aristocratic air, standing tall and proud. Aro's eyes are a peircing green, which is quite common with the complexion and hair tint. Aro's feature's are largely understated, being subtle shades of both handsome and beautiful. The grace with which Aro moves is striking.

Homeworld: Unknown

Past: Aro woke floating in a void of darkness. Spending days there before a voice rang out. "Who are you." Aro did not know. Observing that Aro's body was formless the voice rang out once more. "Find yourself." The features chosen are a reflection of Aro's confusion.

Present: Aro is maleable of mind and easily influenced. Aro had no idea what to be and is therefore whatever is most prudent for the time. Aro has no tastes or likes. Aro does not know that there is anything that there is to be opinionated about.

Other: Aro is creative.

Manifestation: Shapeshifting

Source of Power: Mind

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
The idea was to have a dynamic character who literally will change in every way based on what happens who he/she becomes close to etc.

I can guarentee you that he/she will have discovered his/her gender and name also a default appearance. I have wanted to do the "shapeshifter with no true form" angle for a long time and I'm not gonna back down from this one.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
*sits and twiddles thumbs*

When shall this RP commence, begin, be performed, or begun?

I'm kind of bored.. *slams head on keyboard :23:

Last edited:

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
Name: Narissa "Sin" Cyria

Appearence: She stands at 5'9 with her mahogany hair down to the middle of her back, when she is working it is usually pulled up so that way it will not get in her way. Her eyes are grey but you can never see them because she wears glasses and has 7 piercings, one on her nose, and 3 on each of her ears. She has a toned and slender body; she is mistaken sometime for not eating.

Homeworld: Terian, a mountain country, where the strongest survive. There is nothing but green mountains for miles, but in the middle of the mountains is a hot spring and near the hot spring is the country Terian. The country is basically ran by the warriors, but the priestesses are in charged of keeping Terian protected from outside people.

Past: Narissa was born to become a Priestess, just like her mother the High Priestess of Terian. She had a happy childhood and was basically raised like a princess in the country. When she was thirteen, she went through her rite of passage and started her training to take her mother’s position as the High Priestess.

When she finally turned twenty she finished her training and became a Priestess, one of the protectors for the warriors. Many men wanted to be her mate, but she was not allowed to marry, but she soon met a warrior name Zachary. They were instantly attached to each other, but he was different from her. Narissa was born into a life of luxury and privilege, she was innocent to the outside world while Zachary had experienced killing, fighting, pain and torture.

When her mother found about the long relationship she sent Zachary away, but it was already too late, Narissa was coming down with something, unknown the medical condition. The doctors believed that it was stress from the upcoming ceremony or the stress from loosing Zachary, either way it went, Narissa was dying, slowly.

Present: Narissa, now known as Sin, before her death she was a happy child, and immature to the situations going outside of Terian and the people that surrounded her every day. Now, known as Sin, she is no longer immature and is not blinded by innocence to the things around her. She always thinks before she reacts her mind is always in overload with situations of the world.

Other: None

Manifestation of Power: She is a telepathic and feeds off of people’s negative energy, she is able to create various weapons with the use of her telepathy.
Power Source: Negative

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
By the way in the likely event that my current character doesn't work out I have been working on another. Playing as two can suck but...eh.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
He wants you to get a sex change. Or just make a female character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back