• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Under Fallen Stars [Original Rp ~ Sign Up/OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Is this RP going to keel over and die before it ever gets off the ground? I implore you, Samsa; create the main thread as soon as possible, if you're ever planning to.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Okay guys sorry. I had a little bit of a panic attack this week and also joined another forum. I have been inconsiderate sorry about that I am working on it.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I'll make a post tomorrow, if not today, though the former is much more likely than the latter.

Dark Philosopher

Yeah, I realized this morning that I had forgotten to scan the profiles for powers, that's what I get for applying at like 3 in the morning. I'll change it now.

Edit: Okay, should be fine now, sorry about that Bleeding Soul, my mistake. I'll post if/when I get approval from Mr. Samsa.

Last edited:

afrobutt

Silver Member
when did we say that only one manifistation of power could be applied per person? :v

also chosen are you letting this die or are you just waiting for people to post

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Eikre, in this time era, what powers ain't unoriginal? I've seen damn well near everything used atleast once. If you can name one power that I have yet to see, then I'll give ya rep. Take that as a challenge or originality. But keep in mind, if a character of mine or one that a friend in my 12 years of experience has done it, you fail. Even more so if I've seen in in a movie or so.

So, you accept the challenge?

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
Hmm. I always thought this was a good one.

Multiplication. Increasing the size or number of an object. This is easiest when coming into direct contact with an object. The more complex the object, the harder to duplicate.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
Eikre, in this time era, what powers ain't unoriginal? I've seen damn well near everything used atleast once. If you can name one power that I have yet to see, then I'll give ya rep. Take that as a challenge or originality. But keep in mind, if a character of mine or one that a friend in my 12 years of experience has done it, you fail. Even more so if I've seen in in a movie or so.

So, you accept the challenge?

Hmmm....I almost want say to Pediomancy (sorcery of/using the feet), but I've actually seen that before. I guess my arrogance lands me in a trap. I'll be taking this challenge, and I'll be back in a couple of days.

Also, I guess I should explain my comment: When I read through that, I basically thought (repeatedly no less) "Cold hearted emo kid with colder powers.", and sighed. I understand the concept where everything has been done once, but I don't need to see it the seventh time in a week.

Also, @Hoenheim: It's a Yu-Gi-Oh card, if memory serves. Kuriboh uses it frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back