• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unchained X NA release?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Don't worry the events will be added back on the for final mix version of the app

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Looking like it, man what a bummer I have been trying so hard to not spoil this whole "foreteller" thing because I thought we'd be getting KHX soon. I thought this in august lmao

Maybe early 2016 will bear more fruit

Keyblade Meister

Looking like it, man what a bummer I have been trying so hard to not spoil this whole "foreteller" thing because I thought we'd be getting KHX soon. I thought this in august lmao

Maybe early 2016 will bear more fruit

Yeah Ive been avoiding playing or watching the Japanese version hoping for its 2015 release but hopefully January will be the lucky month

Soulkeeperx

Awards
Well I guess the interview releasing today confirms a 2016 Later down the line for khux
That makes me worried about KH3, we could have the same situation next year; 2.8 comes out December 2016 (for the sake of argument), then 2017 gets here and we're in December wondering when KH3 will be here or getting a release date while SE is completely silent

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Well I guess the interview releasing today confirms a 2016 Later down the line for khux

What interview released?

I mean. I'm hopeful still. Even if it's seconds before the ball drops, I have faith that it's coming out this year.

MasterKaze

Awards
What about that interview makes you think it's definitely not coming in 2015? I know it's really late and at this point we probably won't get it until 2016, but what part of the interview confirmed that? Maybe I just missed it.

link2hyrule

First off, that interview was done back at the beginning of November, so there's not really any "new" information. Second, there is no mention of timing whatsoever as to the English release of Unchained. The only information about Unchained in that interview is how it's not quite a "pure" port of Chi and how those two plus Back Cover create a three-sided Venn Diagram in terms of story:

"In one of the recent updates of Kingdom Hearts X[chi], the term “unchained” was officially introduced and has caused quite a bit of speculation among the fans. Does this play a role in how you previously said that X[chi] and Unchained X were not exactly the same game?

Nomura: I cannot explain this without any spoilers but there is a connection between the two. Who is trying to do what will be depicted in KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] or KINDGOM HEARTS Unchainedχ, and the reason behind it would be told in KHχ Back Cover (included n 2.8)."

Keyblade Meister

First off, that interview was done back at the beginning of November, so there's not really any "new" information. Second, there is no mention of timing whatsoever as to the English release of Unchained. The only information about Unchained in that interview is how it's not quite a "pure" port of Chi and how those two plus Back Cover create a three-sided Venn Diagram in terms of story:

"In one of the recent updates of Kingdom Hearts X[chi], the term “unchained” was officially introduced and has caused quite a bit of speculation among the fans. Does this play a role in how you previously said that X[chi] and Unchained X were not exactly the same game?

Nomura: I cannot explain this without any spoilers but there is a connection between the two. Who is trying to do what will be depicted in KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] or KINDGOM HEARTS Unchainedχ, and the reason behind it would be told in KHχ Back Cover (included n 2.8)."

No one Is saying that the interview says anything about the release date of the english version. However people have made a good point that if the game were to release in 2015 it would be on christmas or sometime next year. Due to the interview being released on Christmas as a present from square enix it seems the game will probably come out in 2016

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
nah. this can't happen. we've been consistent since 2008 goddamn it, don't break the chain. WE HAVE TEN HOURS SQUARE DO THE RIGHT THING

(if you count the JP-only releases, they've been consistent since 2004 i believe)

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Technically the trend hasn't been broken since Unchained X came out in Japan this year. Nomura would count that the same as he does Final Mix releases.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Technically the trend hasn't been broken since Unchained X came out in Japan this year. Nomura would count that the same as he does Final Mix releases.
Exactly. Many people believe it only counts if it were the games released in NA, but forget that this is a Japanese Director for a Japanese company where the interview was probably in a Japanese magazine.

And it was only an expression of wanting to do it which is impressive since they've managed to do for nearly 10 years now.
M5f0CTU.png

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Exactly. Many people believe it only counts if it were the games released in NA, but forget that this is a Japanese Director for a Japanese company where the interview was probably in a Japanese magazine.

And it was only an expression of wanting to do it which is impressive since they've managed to do for nearly 10 years now.
M5f0CTU.png

but didnt kh2 hit america in 2006? which, wouldn't that mean they've kept consistent since CoM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back