• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unchained X NA release?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Well it's obviously going to come before 2.8 since 2.8 will spoil developments in the story lol. I could see them pushing back 2.8 tho as well. But again, hopefully we'll get both. Unchained earlier in the year with 2.8 to close.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i'd just like to see it released soon. i know that these things aren't as easy as square snapping their fingers, but i just want to play the damn thing. the last new kh game was DDD in 2012, four freaking years ago. the remix was released in 2014, and this hit japan nearly a year ago.

i'm not just bitching for the sake of it now; this is a narrative heavy game. there are many characters and plot details i would have liked to found out for myself yet lo and behold, browsing the internet and some chumps throw stuff where it doesn't belong.

personally i'm more hyped for 2.8, with the actual meat of the gameplay being an old title itself so that probably makes me sound a bit hypocritical but idgaf. i just want to see something new from the KH series before too long.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I'm sure some of you guys have already said some of this here (so, I'm sorry to probably just be treading over things that were maybe already spoken, especially when what I have to say is negative), but...

I'm starting to lose interest in Unchained Key, and I don't know if I'm going to play it anymore when it comes out (which is sad, because originally I wanted this very much so).

For one thing, I'm not really a fan of playing things on your phone? And I'd have to buy a phone to do this, anyway? I mean, I probably will end up doing so, but I just wish that Unchained could have been a browser gamer here, like Chi was in Japan (though I understand why it isn't; that originally Square Enix was trying for that, and couldn't work it out for here, so this is their best option).

And... If I'm being honest, I'm not that big a fan of the gameplay (as I've played Chi in Japanese), or that you have to grind so much in it.

I really only care about the story, and before I was willing to play it just for that, but now I don't see the need? Now that I've seen (and plan to see more of) so much of the story because of Everglow and you guys?

And I know that that's not fair. But I originally wasn't trying to be unfair. When I first started watching Everglow's translation of Chi, it was before Unchained (or Back Cover) was announced and I thought that would be the only way I could see what was going on in this now important game.

The fact that Unchained's taken forever to come out is also problematic (and once again, I know it's no one's fault; that Disney and SE of NA are trying their darndest to get the game to us as quickly as possible, and to make it the best that it can be), but II.8's coming out this year (in Japan, anyway). So I'm almost at a point where I just want to watch "Back Cover" (and maybe more of Everglow's playthrough of Chi, and keep up with the story here with you guys, if I need to) and call it a day.

IDK. I'm probably being melodramatic right now, and will probably still get Unchained somehow when it comes out, and rocket through it--loving every minute of it (as I really do love Chi and its story), but right now...

I just feel like this didn't exactly fall into our laps in the best way? IDK.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
With Square Enix usually being lazy for international releases, I doubt it's going to be released early this year.

I'm still thinking they'll drop it during E3 at the end of their conference, if they have their own specific conference like last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back