• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirth Symbol Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naximi

In a magical place where nobody has to make sense
I'm thinking the reason for the end of the unbirths and the rise of heartless and nobodies have something to do with the story Kairi's grandma told her about the rise of darkness and the hidden light within (dark/light balance). Second, if theories on Terra are true, it could be Terra=heartless, Ventus=nobodies, Aqua=unbirths. My guess is the creation of an unbirth happens during the creation of a person. Also, unbirths are more like animals. Any ideas?

Aria

braver by the minute
Second, if theories on Terra are true, it could be Terra=heartless, Ventus=nobodies, Aqua=unbirths. My guess is the creation of an unbirth happens during the creation of a person. Also, unbirths are more like animals. Any ideas?
What? I don't get what you're saying with the Terra=.....

Naximi

What? I don't get what you're saying with the Terra=.....
Well because Terra is supposed to become Xehanort, Ansems apprentice, who created(or unleashed) heartless. And Ven for some reason resembles Sora's nobody(and his body was frozen). Aqua seems to have disappeared because of the armor left behind in the room of sleep. I don't know, just something I realized, kind of far out there.

Apollo

Silver Member
I'm thinking the reason for the end of the unbirths and the rise of heartless and nobodies have something to do with the story Kairi's grandma told her about the rise of darkness and the hidden light within (dark/light balance).

I never thought of that before, but how do you actually fit the unbirths in?

Naximi said:
Second, if theories on Terra are true, it could be Terra=heartless, Ventus=nobodies, Aqua=unbirths. My guess is the creation of an unbirth happens during the creation of a person. Also, unbirths are more like animals. Any ideas?

No, because heartless and nobodies weren't around back then.

Aria

braver by the minute
I don't see why they would make them, and weren't the apprentices the first ones to make heartlesses?

Naximi

I don't see why they would make them, and weren't the apprentices the first ones to make heartlesses?

Do you mean Terra Ven and Aqua? Well if Terra really accepted darkness in the end and he lost his memory, he would have waken up obsessed to know more. Here he is with this mysterious past and he is apprenticed to someone who studies and experiments with darkness, I would think he delves deeper and creates(or unleashes) heartless. I'm pretty sure that it is said somewhere in the game, too. And maybe Ven was trapped in his body and he did something to escape, creating nobodies? Just a guess...

Apollo

Silver Member
Do you mean Terra Ven and Aqua? Well if Terra really accepted darkness in the end and he lost his memory, he would have waken up obsessed to know more. Here he is with this mysterious past and he is apprenticed to someone who studies and experiments with darkness, I would think he delves deeper and creates(or unleashes) heartless. I'm pretty sure that it is said somewhere in the game, too. And maybe Ven was trapped in his body and he did something to escape, creating nobodies? Just a guess...

You don't create nobodies, once a heartless is made they are just made.

Aria

braver by the minute
No i meant the aprentices of ATW. And nobodies are just created when a person with a strong heart turns into a heartless

Naximi

You don't create nobodies, once a heartless is made they are just made.
I know. I'm not talking about creating "A" nobody, I mean he might have created the "CREATION" of nobodies. Like before a strong heart wouldn't leave behind a shell, until something happened (or maybe somebody did something) to Ven that changed that. Maybe Aqua had something to do with it? Because she uses magic and she disappeared. How she looked into Ven's eyes... maybe a sacrifice? I don't know, maybe you have an idea?

Apollo

Silver Member
I know. I'm not talking about creating "A" nobody, I mean he might have created the "CREATION" of nobodies. Like before a strong heart wouldn't leave behind a shell, until something happened (or maybe somebody did something) to Ven that changed that. Maybe Aqua had something to do with it? Because she uses magic and she disappeared. How she looked into Ven's eyes... maybe a sacrifice? I don't know, maybe you have an idea?

That makes no sense. Where would have the body, and soul gone then?

Aria

braver by the minute

I don't get what you're saying. creating the creation of nobodies?

Naximi

That makes no sense. Where would have the body, and soul gone then?

They might not have taken a form, as with a weak heart, it just disappears.

I don't get what you're saying. creating the creation of nobodies?

It sounded better in my head, but in BBS, there are no nobodies. If somebody died, their body would disappear, even if they had a strong heart. Somewhere along the line, it came to be that if someone with a strong enough heart died, a nobody would be created. I was just thinking Ven had something to do with it.

Apollo

Silver Member
It sounded better in my head, but in BBS, there are no nobodies. If somebody died, their body would disappear, even if they had a strong heart. Somewhere along the line, it came to be that if someone with a strong enough heart died, a nobody would be created. I was just thinking Ven had something to do with it.

It wasn't if they died, it was if they were turned into a heartless. There was no heartless, so there was no effect of creating nobodies, it wasn't because someone didn't create nobodies yet.

Naximi

It wasn't if they died, it was if they were turned into a heartless. There was no heartless, so there was no effect of creating nobodies, it wasn't because someone didn't create nobodies yet.

Hmmmmm........ if nobodies were made after heartless. I can't let go of the idea of TVA being responsible....

EDIT: Okay sry i get it now. Hmmm.... do you have a theory? I just really want to understand unbirths- and BBS.

Last edited:

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
with all this confusion my theory for the unbirths is maybe they're beings that never got the chance to be born

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back