• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirth Symbol Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Takarifan101

Maybe it stands for memory? The symbol reminds me of the castle oblivion cards.... Hearts without memories? Or memories ripped from the heart?

Pratiko

Awards
Arent heartless there for that. Holding memories

wait, what?

Heartless don't retain memories, Nobodies Do. Like Org XIII (Roxas being an exception, ofc)

Also, it's been stated before that the Unbirth Symbol has the shape of a Heart and a Card of Memories from CO, although it's new to hear that the heart is "empty". I also thought that the Heart is like chained, like retaining the Chain of Memories of a Heart. And well, what's the contrary to Memories? Hencing the "Un" in the name of the new creatures, adding a negative connotation, I'd say that those chains mean Fate or Destiny, a theme already addressed in the FM+ secret ending:

Secret_Ending said:
The Fate of all occurs not by Chance

Kewl, huh?

Gabranth

Awards
The way I interpret the unbirth symbol is that the x over the heart shape broken into three pieces shows that these beings lack all three things necessary for life, namely body, soul and heart. I, like many others think they are made up somehow from memories.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
The way I interpret the unbirth symbol is that the x over the heart shape broken into three pieces shows that these beings lack all three things necessary for life, namely body, soul and heart. I, like many others think they are made up somehow from memories.
That's probably what a lot of people think. However, if that were the case I doubt the three would make a heart shape. I do not disagree with your memory comment though.

Thats Right! they hold feelings not memories.......God Im dumb.T_T
Well actually the heartless are the heart.

noshade15

I'm going to tell you right now that it's going to have something to do with the "soul". We've dealt with the Heart, (KH1), The Body, (KH2), and now it's time to explain the soul... the most mysterious of all. Souls are made up of memories, Souls also make up ones identity. This in fact is what has been the biggest issue with the series story with all the characters. It most likely has to do with Roxas, Terra, Xehenort, DS, Xigbar, Xion...etc. It's what will captivate our full attention. Everyone's human forms, to the memory of Xehenort, to the unraveled identity of Xigbar. All of ALL of it will by one form or another tied with the Soul... the Unbirth might also be part of it (which it innevitably has to be the Unbirths anyway b/c of Heartless, Nobodies, etc)

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Okay...first Nobodies are the body+soul. Second I don't see how the soul is made of memories and dictates identity. Sure it may allow the being a physical form, but memories and sense of self relate to the heart. Third, if you take out the soul a being is dead. There's really not much to work with when it comes to the soul.

Pratiko

Awards
Not really.
Memories are tied to the Heart.
Souls don't make you "be", Sora wandered as a Heart even after stabbing himself with the Heart Unlocker, making his Body+Soul be separated from his Heart (Roxas and Him alive at the same time).
The biggest issue is the Heart, hence Kingdom Hearts.
What unraveled identity of Xigbar? Xigbar is the Nobody of Braig, an apprentice of Ansem the Wise. Yet, Braig knew about the Keyblade Wielders of BbS, but that doesn't mean he fought/met them.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
The heartless and Sora aren't technically whole beings at the time. However their three parts are still there.

Pratiko

Awards
So, what are they? o.o
oh, mb they're alive cuz of the Darkness (heartless) / Light (Kairi's Light given to Sora)?
Could be?

State

Awards
So, what are they? o.o
oh, mb they're alive cuz of the Darkness (heartless) / Light (Kairi's Light given to Sora)?
Could be?
Heartless don't exist in the BbS time era.
Kairi didn't give Sora any light, but her heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back