• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirth Symbol Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
Ok so this is kinda off the wall but i was thinking about it and figured i'd post it. if its been done before or if i'm using parts of anyone's ideas, then sorry.

So we all know what a Heartless is: a heart corrupted by darkenss. well that's given a pretty good representation by the Heartless symbol, the thorns of course symbolizing the darkness.

heartless.png

Next we have the Nobodies. (this one i'm not sure about, but maybe someone can help me with it.) aren't memories considered a part of the heart? and aren't memories all the nobodies have left (besides the body and soul)? well, if you turn the Nobody symbol upside down, it looks like a heart that has had parts ripped out of it with only remnants left.

nobody.png

And finally...the Unbirths. another thing that got me thinking on this is that one of the major themes in KH is the heart. so wouldn't the Unbirths have something to do with it? what if Unbirths are beings that were born without hearts, creating something that in a sense has no identity and was "never really born." the Unbirth symbol helps prove this with a heart shaped hole in it.

Newsymbollowres.jpg

now either agree with me or educate me. i fear no flaming lol.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
the unbirth symbol to me looks like it would have no heart at all, which i think people kno that already

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I like the idea, but I have to write it off as extremely unlikely as it delves into the birthing area too much, and using it as a base I can't see how they would be considered groundwork for heartless or how they would become extinct.

State

Awards
Interesting theory.
Beings born without hearts, explaining the hole in the middle of the emblem.
I wouldn't suspect this actually working.

Teiku 5

Website
www.facebook.com
the unbirth symbol to me looks like it would have no heart at all, which i think people kno that already

what if Unbirths are beings that were born without hearts, creating something that in a sense has no identity and was "never really born." the Unbirth symbol helps prove this with a heart shaped hole in it.

did you even read that part?

Teiku 5

Website
www.facebook.com
The unbirth sign is the puzzle board and light,dark, and body are the pieces come together causing it not to exist in the later games. Canceling it out

That sounded a lot better in my head......

ooo....gives me an idea. what if dark and light and stuff like that used to be controlled somehow? and since both of those (except darkness in PoH's) are basically needed for a heart in KH, if they were being controlled it would cause the creation of the Unbirths. once that control ceased, it would cause the end of the Unbirths.

idk...just random ideas.

Aria

braver by the minute
An unbirth in your theory sounds basically like Roxas to me

Traskix

ok sorry for my blond moment earlier but what if MX or DS are unbirths which i dont think could be true, but maybe, and heartless and nobodies all went after KH so unbirths, nobodies and unbirths just want to be whole, have a heart and all that good stuff

Traskix

yeah its between them or a new bad guy who hasnt been revealed yet!.......but probly not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back