• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► Twilight Series for Girls?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Twilight a chick series?

• Yes

Votes: 27 57.4%
  • No

Votes: 20 42.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Candy said:
TWILIGHT ROX!

My opinion exactly.

Riku Fan1415 said:
To those who say otherwise: go screw yourselves for wanting everyone to be just like you.

Again, QFT. I don't understand why people try to change others' opinions to make everyone the same. Where's the fun in that?

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
don't know why people say the twilight series is for girls only, i happen to enjoy soap oprah's, and most of the romance anime's, so if you are one of those people that say twilight is only for girls, well then screw you, i really enjoy the series and i don't care if people call me a fruitcake, fag or anything else that referrs me to a man-woman. So yeah hope you guys got my point, well anyways, the series is awesome.:thumbup:

Elorah

Awards
Yeah it's perfectly fine for guys to read Twilight. Well technically, any one regardless of gender should be able to read whatever they want. Sure, most of the fans are girls, but that doesn't say that only girls are allowed to read the series.

Raebus

now that the question has been answered more than a few times with pretty much the same answer, shall we close this thread now?

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
dude, it's not a bad book, but I do agree on the following
1.Bella is a pathetic person.
2.The books take forever to get started (but are worth it in the end to me)
3.Are a little girl preferenced but in any case, it's a nice read so. . .^.^

Just, if you decide to read it, read it in you're own house and hide it from your friends XD

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
I dont think the gender of the reader matters, just that their enjoying it.

True. =]

now that the question has been answered more than a few times with pretty much the same answer, shall we close this thread now?

No.....I'm sure there'll be more people wanting to expression opinion and it's not the pretty much same "answer" if you read it more throughly.

dude, it's not a bad book, but I do agree on the following
1.Bella is a pathetic person.
2.The books take forever to get started (but are worth it in the end to me)
3.Are a little girl preferenced but in any case, it's a nice read so. . .^.^

Just, if you decide to read it, read it in you're own house and hide it from your friends XD

I agree that Bella was pathetic but not all the way. She should of just stayed friends with Jacob--so there wasn't all that drama going on in Eclipse and all. Yes, that's one of the greatest things about a book, it's like 'noooooo' and then you're like 'omg i have to read it!'

And anybody can read it--it's not a crime to read it but if you're embarrassed, keep it in your room and read it in there yourself!

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Well, i think anyone can read it just dont pressure the views of the creeepy people who are like OMFG OMFG OMFG EDWARD IS LIKE MY BF EDWARD IS HAWT EDWARD IS MY BOY HE'S MINE, DONT SAY HE'S NOT CAUSE HE;S MINE onto me... I personlally HATED <<<<being dead serious HATED this serious and i thought it was like a waste of a week of my life. but im not saying its everyones cup o' tea, mates. It bored me because of many things but todays reason will be the fact that it is NOT REAL, and people are treating it as though edward is a living breathing person...People are capable of cutting other people who are real down but when it comes to a paragraph oh got its like a sin to express a view of negativity towards it, Edward could be a chick for all we know the author could have left out vital infomation he might be sterile and the baby she sposedly has could be really an alien.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back